Antique Safes/alarm safe value

Question
My safe is a combination style but inside its got a wind up key that controls two alarms one on bottom so if you were to pick it up it would chime and the other when you open it..ball park value?

Answer
Hello Ryan,

Unfortunately my wife broke my crystal ball about the same time she killed my money tree - so in order to evaluate and/or appraise your safe I will have to see it.

Basically it sounds like you have an Asian import safe.   These were usually the ones that I've seen with the attributes that you describe.

Please send a full set of photos for your safe, with close ups of all items of importance, like the winding key, the dials any name plates or tags etc.

send the photos to me at:    Andy@securitysafeusa.com

After I get a chance to see what you actually have I should be able to give you a "ball park value".  

Antique Safes

Terry V. Andreasen (Andy)