Antique Safes/mosler round door safe

Question
I have this round door safe mint condition size 22 inches wide  33 in. long safe 28in deep  mint condition on a metal stand all original  the door is open  do not know the combination .would like to sell it. I live bluefield va.

Answer
Jim, I suppose there is a question here, either how much is it worth and/or how to sell it.  Without a picture I can't determine value, but I will say that if it is around 100 years old you may have something.  If it is a later money chest, it will be a much harder sell, although the burglary protection on most Mosler round door safes is greater than much of what is sold today.  Doug

Antique Safes

Doug MacQueen