Anxiety Disorders/fear of traveling/being too far from home

Joanne wrote at 2013-12-31 07:22:11
The only way to overcome this fear is to continually place yourself in the fearful situation.  The reason that this fear is difficult to overcome is that you would need to constantly travel for you to overcome it.  But you can do it.  Just keep trying.  It might help to find relaxation exercises that you can utilize when you are feeling anxious.  Please try to overcome this.  THere is a great big beautiful world out there just waiting for you.  

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)