Anxiety Disorders/body numbness all over and social anxiety

hello. what do you recommend for body numbness from head to feet all the time? also some social anxiety? talk therapy or cbt? i have free health insurance and the mental center only offers talk therapy. but if cbt is definitely better i would pay sliding scale fee somewhere else. i also willdo the hypoglemic diet. thanks.

Hi sara,
The first thing that you need to do is to have a thorough check-up with the doctor to eliminate any medical condition that could account for your symptoms. The next thing is to test  yourself for hypoglycemia (

Read: Testing for Hypoglycemia,

If you want to do a self-help psychotherapy course absolutely free of charge then study:

Summary of Psychotherapy Course

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Hon. Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)