Anxiety Disorders/regarding SAD

Hello there,

My name is Thomas. I am suffering from Social anxiety disorder. I am planning to take anti-depressants for that. But I know that they may provide relief from symptoms only (no permanent relief). Can you recommend me something that I can take simultaneously with prescription medicines which can permanently cure social anxiety without any interaction? Also specify how much time it will take to cure.

Hi Thomas,

You may consider this answer a smart-ass one, but that is your choice. If you had read my bio, you would know that I’m not into quick fixes… If you (and your doctors) THINK that taking drugs (anti-depressants) can help you with your emotional issues, then you (and they) need to find the “bad” drug that created your SAD condition.. and then simply remove it.. And taking another DRUG to help the drugs you are taking (that don’t really work) to cure an emotional issues is to say the least…. Sad.

If pills and drugs are the marvelous cure all, you should ask your doctor if they have a “smart” pill, and also ask them why they haven’t been taking it as they still haven’t figure out how to heal emotional issues..

If you are interested in helping yourself heal this issue and are not simply looking for a quick fix..  then check out my website..

Anxiety Disorders

Reed (John Rieger)

I do not follow traditional methods of therapy that treat the outer symptoms or give the illusion of a cure with a bandage approach in order to make one "feel good" by denying the real issues, the inner causes. I have eleven intensive years of personal experience in many "NEW AGE" areas that have lead me to discover new ways and methods of REAL emotional healing and in turn also healing our mental and physical bodies. I work with healing ALL emotions, the mental blocks holding them in place and the physical manifestations they represent. I use the knowledge and insights I have gained through either personal experience or my experience in working with others on their healing journey. I also use my intuition and other abilities to assist others to touch and begin to heal their real issues. If you have intent to HEAL your emotions and to take responsibility for your personal well being then I may be able to assist you. If you are looking for a quick fix, don`t ask me. Reed

Human Spirit Magazine
In Nov. 2008 I published my first book "Journeys from the Heart Centre" - Meditation as a tool for healing and self-empowerment.... You can either read the E-book on line, or download it at