Anxiety Disorders/Negative thoughts

Hello. Please help. I suffer from unwanted negative thoughts daily. I feel trapped in my own mind. I think about my breathing constantly that turns into panic attacks. I've dealt with this for years off and on but not its constant. How can I get back to everyday living without this happening. Thank you. PS very scary!!!

Hi Rick,

These are signs of Hypoglycemia (,) which causes the over-production of stress hormones, causing anxiety attacks.. These form the symptoms of mood disorders over which you would not have conscious control.
This can be treated by going on a Hypoglycemic Diet (

Also read:

Beating Anxiety and Phobias    

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Hon. Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)