Anxiety Disorders/problem

Im 20 years old female, I always feel so scared,nervous and uncomfortable around people that Im not familiar with. Even when I want talk to them, I will feel really nervous. In a discussion, I always become so quite and nervous because I feel that all the questions that I ask are so stupid.  The worst thing is, when I did something that embarassing  myself like asking stupid question, I will keep thinking about it every day and my heart will beat even faster. Also, when Im at rest and alone, my heart always suddenly beats so fast.Is that a sign of anxiety?

This are all signs of Hypoglycemia (,) which causes the over-production of stress hormones. These form the symptoms of mood disorders over which you would not have conscious control.
This can be treated by going on a Hypoglycemic Diet (

Also read:
Treatment of a Low Self Esteem
Beating Anxiety and Phobias    
Anxiety and The Autonomic Nervous System

and discuss with a counselor or a nutritional doctor if you so wish.

Also study:
Summary of Psychotherapy Course

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Hon. Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)