Anxiety Disorders/Mri brain no contrast

I have been having those head pressure for a month or more with other symptoms like having a stroke or Tia's, I went to the doctors several times and the ER but they returned me back claiming normal and anxiety and ct scan was Normal  I Also had ten days ago ct scan with no contrast and also with contrast dye angiography of the brain, venogram and carotid with dye all came normal but I had an mri a week ago and got the results today and it was not normal, how can it be,  so I am very scared , I also have a left eye blurry vision a month ago called CSR condition

Here is the mri test no contrast , can anyone tell me what it means or advise me

Multiple Sagittarius t1/t2, coronal t2, and axial t1/t2/gre t2*flair images of the brain were obtained.

There are few small non-specific white matter lesions of the cerebrum, the largest of which is a 1 cm lesion in the left frontal lobe laterally to the body of the lateral ventricle. A list of differential diagnosis for such white matter lesions is long but does include idiopathic demyelination such as multiple sclerosis. Other possibilities may include prior trauma,inflammatory processes, ischemia,etc.
The silicon,ventricles and cisterns of the brain are appropriate size for age. No mass or shift is seen.

Hi Mark,

I am not a doctor and it is best to ask your doctor for the meaning and results of your MRI.  Most doctors overlook hypoglycemia as a common cause of anxiety attacks.

Please read:

What is Hypoglycemia?

Beating Anxiety and Phobia

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Hon. Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)