Anxiety Disorders/i want to feel better

hi,im 28 female im currently dealing with anxiety since last year on and off i tend to worry alots and fear of sickness and dying
lately i ve having weird dreams and at night i get that feeling in my stomach between under breast like suspense feeling i get that feeling at night and in the morning
whats wrong with me what happend to me

Hi samia,

A major cause of anxiety attacks that produces excess stress hormones is hypoglycemia (,) This causes the over-production of stress hormones. These form the symptoms of mood disorders over which you would not have conscious control.
This can be treated without resort to drugs by going on a Hypoglycemic Diet (

Also read:
Beating Anxiety and Phobia  

I suggest you go on ten hypoglycemic diet and see if this helps.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Hon. Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman
Also at Facebook:

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)