Anxiety Disorders/Anxiety Issues?

I've been having issues for years. At times my right side of my body is cold or too warm. Now I have prickly feelings, it's strange and worrying. I can't see my doctor for a few days but could this be anxiety? It just started a few days ago. I did read it could be a stroke, heart attack or MS! I am scaring myself silly. So I relax and see what happens?

Hi Becky,

It is always wise to first have any medical symptoms checked out by a doctor before considering nutritional treatment. If tests turn out negative please come back for further questions.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Emeritus Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman
Also at Facebook:

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)