Anxiety Disorders/contamination ocd

hello mr plesman,

sir im 34 years old married without kids,i have contamination blood tests show very higly elevated male hormones level, if ocd is due excessive male hormones and stress hormones, can it be cured majorly through acupressure and acupuncture? can it be cured completely through diet only or only partly through nutrional diet?

can cushing syndrome which is due to high levels of coritsol or stress hormone be cured through acupressure,acupuncture and bach flower remedies?

please help.

warm regards

Hi ed,
If your blood shows high levels of the male hormones or and/or cortisol, the first step is to have this diagnosed with a doctor. Unless we have a diagnosis we can not decide what treatment is the best.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Hon. Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman
Also at Facebook:

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)