Anxiety Disorders/i feel im having some anxity disorder

from last 1 month im always worried about my health.i get scared for even a small headache & feel im going to die of something terrible.its been difficult for me to sleep.Its like i cant stop my mind & its like out of control.from past 6-7 days im feeling fatigued.its been very stressful.i cant stop thinking of it.its affecting my work.forgtting many things because my mind is always thing of my not able to cope up with this.i cant visit doctor cos i dont have insurence & im not financially blessed.plz tell me some solution for this.

Hello Amit,

This appears to have become an obsession for very good reasons. You seem to be bombarded by stress hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol which may be due to  an illness that is usually treatable by nutritional means. Please read:

What is Hypoglycemia?

This can be treated by going on a
Hypoglycemic Diet

See also

Hypochondria and Hypoglycemia

Please let me know how you are getting along?

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Emeritus Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman
Also at Facebook:

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)