Anxiety Disorders/Technical Term for Getting Physically Sick after Mental Stress?

Question
I'm not quite sure why, but unfortunately I've been through a lot of pressure lately. I have started to even get physically ill after over thinking things. I know I cant be the first person to ever of had these symptoms. Is there a technical term for this?

Answer
Hi Makenna

If you want a medical label for your condition, I did a quick google search using your subject title that brought me to this link. http://www.helpguide.org/mental/stress_signs.htm  According to the medical community what you are experiencing is called STRESS… but you already knew that but you called it PRESSURE…  Of course, if you go to a Doctor or Psychiatrist, they will affix other labels to you and your condition.

Now that you have identified and labeled the basic symptoms of your mental, emotional and physical issues, you need to make a choice.   You can either continue to be in denial of expressing yourself and build up more stress, or, you can begin to end your denials and thereby also end the pressure you are experiencing.

As stated in my bio, I don’t follow modern medical ideology, so if you want to stick with labels, you need to seek help from your so-called doctors. If, however, you want to heal and empower yourself by taking responsibility for your reactions to your experiences, then I can help you help yourself. Here is a link to my website, shenreed.com http://shenreed.com/index.html and my free eBooks that will begin to clue you in to what is happening in your life.  

I suggest you begin by downloading book 2 as  it will give you a good starting point. From there, the other two books will also be helpful to you. NOTE: I’ll be uploading the expanded and published version of Book 2 in a few day. I offer my help in this manner as it is up to each and every person to help themselves, and to realize that no one can do it for you.  It would also take up way too much time to personally deal with every one on their quest to heal their issues, as healing is not a quick fix.

If you have any questions, you know where you can reach me,

Regards
Reed  

Anxiety Disorders

Reed (John Rieger)