Anxiety Disorders/tension

"Hi,I am vivek from India.My wife is tension taking lady,she gets tensed in ups and,down in life.She used to cry if I did not pick her call or my mobile gets off.I am,afraid what will she do when something happens to me,even she cannot heard death of any close relative.Why this happens to her and what we call this.Any treatment."

HI Vicek,

Probably, this is all happening because of an underlying metabolic disorder called hypoglycemia (

This can be treated by going on a hypoglycemic diet (

Please read:
Beating Anxiety and Phobias

Depression is a Disease of Energy Production

Depression is a Nutritional Disorder

If you want to you can discuss this with your doctor or nutritional doctor.

Jurriaan Plesman BA (Psych) Post Grad Dip Clin Nutrition
Editor of the Hypoglycemic Association of Australia
Also at Facebook:

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)