Anxiety Disorders/Eye contact problem

Dear sir,When i talk with anyone i can't make eye contact with him & can't talk anyone or too much by seeing on their eyes. I also feel that everyone try to hurt me.I also try to figure out my mind somewhere but i can't do.I feel shortness in breath,nervous,racing heartbeat when i go in any public areas/ between people or have conversation with friends & i have some reason that-i'm not good in complexion&due to hair fall, i have poor hairstyle.Due to depression &Getting away from friends for 3 yrs,i isolate from society & world,lack in knowledge.plz help me how to maintain eye contact &get rid of these problem.does there any yoga,excercise or relaxation excercise that aids it.plz help me sir iam dying of it.

Hi Sunny, Your eye contact problems are similar to signs of various underlying illnesses that cause you to have mood disorders as already discussed previously with you. I would start off with trying to understand how hypoglycemia (

These symptoms will also after your self-esteem as explained at

Treatment of a Low Self Esteem

If problems persist I advise you to see a Nutritional Doctor.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Emeritus Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman
Also at Facebook for more questions:

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)