Anxiety Disorders/Self- concious mind

How to do i stop my self-conscious mind from thinking of myself that iam black and not so good looking,lack in appearence cuz here everyone joking abt this & there's no one is helping plz tell me abt any cream or something that works or anything that i do to get rid of it.Also, i can't speak with my friends when i try to speak and i feel very anxious when speaking with anyone cuz i think few years back i isolated from childhood friends and start living alone and today i lack in knowledge about today so i can't talk with anyone & start feeling uncomfortable & anxious talking when with schoolmates,plz help me iam dying of loneliness and of my problems,does there anything u know to control it.

Dear Sunny,
You seem to have a low self-esteem, not so much because of all the reasons you give, but rather because you are likely to suffer from hypoglycemia, that can cause people to have a low self-esteem.  Please test yourself with

Testing for Hypoglycemia by Questionnaires
  Nutrition-Behavior Inventory (NBI)

Hypoglycemic Questionnaire (short test)
If you score high it may be an indication that you could be  hypoglycemic (  This is a silent disease that is responsible for excess production of stress hormones - like adrenaline and cortisol - and which may trigger depression, anxiety or a low self-esteem.

This can be treated by going on a hypoglycemic diet (

Also read:

Treatment of a Low Self Esteem

Discuss this with your doctor or preferably with a nutritional doctor.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Emeritus Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman
Also at Facebook for more questions:

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)