Anxiety Disorders/therapy for specific thought of rumination

Respected sir. myself taking allopathic medicines from psychiatrist for ocd and anxiety for last 18 yrs.since i wish to get rid of rumination behaviour due to specific obssessive thought stuck up for last 4 yrs. i am indian and sincerly wish to take nutritional therapy treatment from yourself.on payment basis.alonwith psycotherapy on line. kindly advise your charges for on line counselling enabling me to start therapy from you.if required i am willing to travel to australia in next couple of months.respected sir plz response in affirmative since iam finding great difficulty in concentrating on my family responsibility due to rumination personality.on getting reply i shall send the history of my treatment of last 18 yrs..thanks and regards

Hi Naresh,

I am a retired nutritional psychotherapist and am trying to help people overcome mood disorders by educational means on a voluntary basis and absolutely free of charge. I do this by means of referring people to numerous educational articles have written over the years. I have also created a Facebook page    Mental Illness and Nutritional Treatment at:

where you can ask questions.

I am also available via Skype (My Skype name is  jurplesman) during 1 - 5 pm Australian time.

I am trying to explain symptoms of anxiety and OCD in the following articles:

Beating Anxiety and Phobias  

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Nutrition

The first line of treatment is by way of adopting the hypoglycemic diet (

which could be followed up by a self-hep, course in psychotherapy as explained at:

Summary of Psychotherapy Course

Please discuss with your doctor or counsellor.

Jurriaan Plesman BA (Psych) Post Grad Dip Clin Nutrition
Editor of the Hypoglycemic Association of Australia
Also at Facebook:

Anxiety Disorders

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA(Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)