Apartments/Trying to locate corporate office for apartment

Question
Im trying to locate the corporate office at Terra at Park Row. They have been refusal to give me anything that leads to owners of the apartment complex...

I live at 19606 Park Row Terra apartments
Houston, TX 77084..

If you know anything can you please give me any information that you can give me. Thanks so much! I really need this help.. They have been nothing but insubordination to tenants in fixing anything around the insides of apartments and maintenance is really sluggish!

Thanks again, Kim S.

Answer
I've done a bit of research for you and I think I MIGHT have found your management company.  It looks like your property is managed by Advantage Property Management located at  40 Fm 1960 Rd W # 365, Houston, TX 77090 281-355-6230.

The information regarding your complex is pretty tough to find.  On forrent.com the management company is listed as Advantage Property Solution.  Here is the link: http://www.forrent.com/apartment-community-profile/1044293.php

I hope that this is the information you were looking for.

Good luck!

Athena

Apartments

Athena Magruder