Apartments/Seeking the corporate office to my apartments

Hello I'm seeking the number to the corporate office that owns Maple Lane Apartments at 2909 Sugar Maple Ct. Located in South Bend IN 46628. I gave them a security deposit to hold an apartment for me and they did not deliver by my deadline like they agreed, so I moved elsewhere. The on- site manager keep giving me the run around about how to get my deposit back but they refuse to give me the number to the corporate office. I was told the corporate office is located in Chicago and that I would be contacted by a man named Chuck.  It has been a month and my issue has not been resolved and the on-site manager is of no help she keeps telling me her hands are tied. I hope you can help me.

This was a tough one.  It looks like ownership and management have changed a few times.  Currently, it looks as if the management company is Holladay Properties at

Property Management Offices
227 S. Main Street | Suite 200
South Bend, IN 46601
P: 574-234-2860
F: 574-284-3799

Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.  

Athena Magruder

Leasing, Marketing, Management, Fair Housing, LIHTC, Affordable Housing, Tenant Law (CA, TX & CO), Creating and Marketing a Management Company, Employee Questions & Operations.

I have been a property manager for 17+ years. I have also been an autitor for affordable housing. I am currently the VP of Operations for a property manageent company in Bakersfield Ca.

Certifications in tenant law, fair housing &LIHTC