Apparel/Pattern Makers

Hello Jill

I am looking for free lance pattern makers in Miami (specifically for swimwear)can you please help?

Thank you

HI Jessica,  Have I spoken to you?
I am a freelance pattern maker and I make manual patterns. I don't have capability to do digital. I will be open for work later this month and December only. please e mail me through with more details.

Jill Odermann-Mullins

expert at technical design, writing of specifications, fitting, working knowledge of grading. Expert at production construction and pattern making. Expert at entire process from inception to top. have worked with designers and merchants and also worked the other end in agent office.

15 years technical professional working in Asia and recently Caribbean and Latin America. Experienced in Denim, knits, super stretch knits, mens casual, polos and khaki, womens separates, special sizes and toddler through teen boys and girls. I teach pattern making and draping. Recently started up my own company for technical design solutions with a team that can offer full package consulting as well.

A.A.S Illinois institute of Art Currently teach at Miami school of art and design in the fashion department, history of fashion, textiles, knit design, pattern making and construction one through four

1998 The May Company Best Support Person