Apparel/Old Designs

Question
I have worn many M+FG t-shirts over the years. At one point I probably owned 50. Then I lost everything I owned (and my job) and was down to zero. Now I have one but I miss the designs of my old shirts and wondered...what happens to the old designs? Are they in a database somewhere? Are the old designs ever used again or are they available for order?

Answer
Hello
Most companies store old pattern if they are manual.  Many firms have gone to computerized records and if styles where discontinued they probably did not store them digitally, The only way to really know is to contact the sales office of the company and give them the style number is you have it on the tag of your garment.

Hope this helps
Jill

Apparel

Jill Odermann-Mullins