Apple, Fiona/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Fiona Apple - New Release10/5/2004Alison
  Q: Do you know when Fiona's new cd is scheduled to be released? Or anything about it? I'm dying to ...
  A: Fiona's new album is supposed to be coming out in the fall... so I guess it should be out pretty ...
Fiona Apple Sheet Music6/8/2004Stephanie
  Q: Hey! I know you've probably been asked this a million times, and I'm sorry to make it a million and ...
  A: I am so sorry it took me this long to respond!! I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time ...
sheet music5/9/2004Stephanie
  Q: You don't possibly know where I can get Fiona Apple sheet music on the web do you? That is, not ...
  A: The only sheet music I know of on the internet is at neverisapromise.com....they have the sheet ...
New album in 2003?1/19/2003Stephanie
  Q: Since a new album didn't come out in '02 as rumored, is there any info for one in '03?
  A: Since Fiona's official site is absolute CRAP, the only knowledge fans have of Fiona goings on are ...
News?9/9/2002Stephanie
  Q: What's the latest news on Fiona Apple - not celeb sightings or anything, but musical news... is she ...
  A: :-) After what seems like an eternity of absolutely no news about Fi, things are starting to ...
Remake of Beatles Song1/20/2002Stephanie
  Q: about a 3 weeks ago I watched POP Up Videos on VH-1 It showed a video with Ms Apple which brought ...
  A: :-) The song you are speaking of is entitled 'Across the Universe' and it was originally written ...
Fiona Apple's new album1/17/2002Stephanie
  Q: I've been a fan of Fiona since 96, and I totally LOOVE her music. I've been all over the web trying ...
  A: Hey Jackie! There have been many rumors floating around about a new Fiona Apple album this year. ...
New album1/3/2002Stephanie
  Q: will "When the Pawn" ever see a successor? Romour has it that in July of last year Fiona was writing ...
  A: Hey Dave! :-) I, too, heard that rumor that Fiona was writing new songs for her next album last ...
Fiona's height9/24/2001Stephanie
  Q: Hey, do you know how tall Fiona is? Thanks!
  A: In all the interviews, and newspaper articles, and such concerning Fiona, they always talk about how ...
Fiona Apple7/19/2001Kim Hatton
  Q: here's one question that'll go unanswered: what's her contact adress? :) And a second one: how many ...
  A: <<here's one question that'll go unanswered: what's her contact adress? :) >> we dont know. if ...

Page:    1 

Apple, Fiona