Arab Culture/American-Jordanian relationship

donya wrote at 2008-12-21 21:12:12
i am a canadian who married a jordanian man. any arab man that can't tell his family about you means that he is not serious. Please beautful girl, don't be fooled by this guy, ur 24 - don't be tricked like i was.

kristin wrote at 2012-12-05 13:59:22
Does your boyfriend have citizenship? Secondly, even though he is a Christian the Middle eastern culture prevails. Having said you have no future means his family will never allow him to marry you. In other words,if you have been intimate before marriage to him unfortunately you have sealed the deal. You are no longer a virgin, and or a divorced or widower that never had pre-marital intercourse. You are never marital material if these are true. Plus if he did still go against all of the above, his children would never be a citizen in his country, nor have any rights there. They could never even rent property, gain employment,  obtain schooling, or medical care. Sorry to say he most likely will marry an Islamic woman and possibly have you on the side or just leave you. It is difficult to understand because our views as Americans and especially Christians teaches love and tolerance and the ambit to be diverse, this is not the belief in the Islamic culture.

Arab Culture

Le Anne Clausen