Arab Culture/Are all arabic men like this?

Algeriano wrote at 2012-04-26 23:38:22

This behavior isn't related to arabic education or culture. The oppoisite is true. Arabic culture respect so much woman!

He is crazy!

Think twice! If he accepted to date and sleep with you (sorry), he is not good arabic and muslim. Commitment of Arabic and Muslim is from the beggining if there are love and attraction.

what was sad in your story is saying you will never date with Arabic! If you do mistake by choosing the bad one, that's not mean that all arab are bad!

Am Algerian, I dated with australian girl, it doesn't work; but still very good friend! I'm sure she is still loving me! We still in contact and know every news of me and her!

in every coutry or culture there is bad and good!

girlinusa wrote at 2012-10-15 11:30:45
You know you need to come off your american horse and things the way the rest of the world does them.  If you couldnt answer your boy friend text messages all you had to do was just let him know and clearly you were snooping around his things which is in my experience in america is just the way americans deal with things domestically and even at work and when he said go to "the" hell well lets see how many languages you speak and how many languages he speaks at least he was making an effort to speak your language while you wont have the courtesy of speaking his nor your host country language..if he told you he loves you thats because in the rest of the world people usually go out with each other out of love but as an american you wont understand this..love is a strange concept  to you...and of course in all of this you done nothing wrong..honestly from what i read your personality sickens me

Maria wrote at 2012-12-19 01:43:54
Wow, he's completely insane. People over here aren't like that at all. Most people here are open minded and sweet. I've lived in the Middle East for 16 years, it's great. Guys aren't like that at all, well the majority of them. It probably goes back to how he was raised and where. He obviously has some serious issues, and needs therapy ASAP. I'm glad you let go of him, you deserve better.  

Maria wrote at 2012-12-19 01:44:20

chanel&love wrote at 2013-03-22 11:50:14
We cannot judge natalies personality based on this. She had a horrible experience.. She was the one who went through all these so wr have to respect her feelings.

As for me, her question actually caught my attention because i am kinda dating a tunisian too, same thing he lives in paris france.. And i have only known him for 3 months. I am scared maybe we are talking about the same person (we bever know..its a small world right?) I dont want to travel all the way from my country to paris only to experience the same.

I actually have a question though, do arab men or men in general dont usually reply to messages? When they said they were going to call my guy never really does. Usually calls the next day. Ughhh i dont know. I really care about him and maybe really falling in love with him but... I am scared too. Natalie, i would love to know if we are talking about the same guy.

How can i get a response from natalie?

Thanks

sofie wrote at 2013-07-16 03:33:12
try this site and also the 11000 comments below

mind you, sad stories about disappointment

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2004/05/advice-to-non-muslim-women-against-marry

NM wrote at 2014-02-19 02:52:34
Omg, I read your story..., something VERY similar happened to me!  I would love to talk to you about this further.

Jjk123 wrote at 2015-08-20 05:28:07
I dated an Arab man who was literally the EXACT same. I don't want to say ALL Arab men are this way but I will say that A LOT of Arab men think this is just the normal way to react when they feel "disrespected". I think it has a lot to do with culture and the way they were raised. Everyone (even our own theripist's and physician's) say that my ex has a personality disorder and sever anger problem as well as trust issues and needs medication and therapy which I do agree with but I also have had these same types of experienced with other Arab men so I don't know if it's actually my ex's psychosis or his background or a mixture of both.. Because I've also met Arab men who think he is ridiculous and acts horrible but they understand it and say it's not a mental thing which makes me believe that it's cultural seeing that other Arabs don't find him insane but everyone else does.  

Arab Culture

David Rababy