Arab Culture/Arab Culture vs Islamic Culture

Question
Hi, what is the difference between Arab culture vs Islamic culture and could you please provide examples? I was trying to research this and there isn't a lot of articles talking about the difference and I was completely surprised about that. I tried to narrow down to specifics such as showing the bottom of the feet. Some says that it is an Islamic culture while others say it is part of Arab culture. I have asked a Muslim from Egypt before and he said that Arab culture and Islamic culture are pretty much the same.

Thanks

Answer
There is a difference between Arab culture and Islamic culture. Not all countries in the Middle East are Muslim. Lebanon, Israel, Egypt and Jordan have large Christian and Jewish populations whose cultre differs from Islamic nations such as Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. The cultural differences are however, slight and often unnoticable. The showing of the bottom of feet is a cultural norm across religious lines. All countries of the Middle East find this offensive not just Muslim ones.  

Arab Culture

David Rababy