Arab Culture/Hasad or evil eye

Question
Asalamo alaikom,

I hope your doing well inshallah, my concern is hasad and evil eye, how do I know if I am affected by hasad or evil eye by someone? Are there any signs, I know some misfortunes are naseeb but I am starting to believe its hasad, and how do I stop hasad or someone who wishes evil for me to stop, how do I protect myself from hasad, if I am currently suffering from misfortunes due to hasad what can I do to get out of it ? Any insight you can give me will be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Answer
The evil eye is perceived to be superstition by most in the Middle East today. I know that in Lebanon those who still believe in it wear a "blue bead" around their neck on a necklace to "ward off the evil". There is nothing in any of the religions that I am aware of that directly addresses it.  

Arab Culture

David Rababy