Arbitration/Mediation/nonbinding arbitration

Currently in a non binding arbitration. how much do you think the courts thru the appointed court annexed  arbitrator will award for the case for a tort, the arbitrator is a problem. Is there a away I can hire you for the arbitration due to your illustrious knowledge.
Does he allocate e 80 percent . Let me know. Thx.

I am not certain which county your litigation is occurring.  For instance all cases under $50,000 are subject to mandatory arbitration in Maricopa County.  The arbitration award depends on your case and the arbitrator so I cannot tell you what your award will be.  The arbitrator can find percentages of fault as well as the total damages.  I generally do not handle arbitration cases, however, my partners do.  Feel free to contact us at (602) 252-8888 and let us know that you found me through AllExperts.

Very truly yours,

Paul D. Friedman, M.A., Ph.D., J.D.

Paul D. Friedman, M.A., Ph.D., J.D.

I am a licensed attorney and Judge Pro Tempore who has conducted and been involved in hundreds of mediations and thousands of arbitrations. I can answer questions regarding settlement conferences, mediations or arbitrations. I do not give legal advice over the internet and it would be helpful to list your location such as country or state.

For more information, you can view my website at WWW.EXPERTETHICS.COM

I am a licensed attorney, Judge Pro Tempore and adjunct professor.

Experience in the area
I have been a licensed attorney since 1989 and a Judge Pro Tempore since 2005. Additionally, I have a masters degree in bioethics and a doctorate of philosophy regarding comparative ethics

State Bar of Arizona
State Bar of Colorado (inactive)
District of Columbia Bar (inactive)
Federal Bar
Licensed in Arizona District Court
Licensed in Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Licensed in the United States Supreme Court
American Bar Association
National Board of Trial Advocacy
American Association for Justice
Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
American Society for Bioethics and Humanities
Kennedy Institute of Ethics
National Association of Realtors

Bachelor of Arts 1985
Juris Doctorate 1989
Master of Arts in Bioethics 2004
Doctorate of Philosphy 2006

Phi Beta Kappa
Multiple Who's Who

A list of my copyrighted publications and presentations is contained at WWW.EXPERTETHICS.COM