Archaeology/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Help3/7/2017Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir give ur another email I'd, it is not working, if I send u message , I will not be sent for u ...
  A: My email is rsalier@hotmail.com it should work for you. My friends in India use it with out ...
Help2/20/2017Ralph Salier
  Q: Gm sir Sir I wanted an help from u Sir can u suggest the solution for below problem or please can u ...
  A: There may be a number of causes of these symptoms. There may be a component of depression, an ...
Seal ring2/6/2017Ralph Salier
  Q: I am Alessandro, an archaeologist from Greece, living in Barcelona, Spain. I would like to share you ...
  A: Unfortunately it is difficult to determine authenticity based on these photos. However, I suspect ...
rock found on oregon coast2/3/2017Ralph Salier
  Q: Hey ralph,,,,just wondering if you recieved the additional pics you requested on the rock I found on ...
  A: I did and have sent two responses. Did you get either one of them? How very strange that you did ...
Stone axe?1/8/2017Ralph Salier
  Q: Salier, This looks like a stone axe; however, it doesn't have the shape of others that I've seen in ...
  A: It is an odd item. Could you take three more photos of this object? I need to see the two ends and ...
Found this10/11/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Mr Salier, I've had this for a couple of years and have not seen anything quite like it since. It ...
  A: What you have is a very classic side scraper. This is a tool most commonly used in scraping hides ...
Methodology and theory10/3/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: How does archeology verify scientific facts based on various hypothesis? For example, many ancient ...
  A: To a degree you are correct. Archaeologists do make assumptions. These are based on ethnographic ...
Akhenaten - followup9/26/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Many thanks for your reply. I read in wikipedia entry that Akhenaten ...
  A: Monotheism is the worship of one God. What Akhenaten did was revolutionary and indeed monotheistic ...
Egyptian beliefs about after-life9/26/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: What were the ancient Egyptian beliefs about after-life? Did they believe in Heaven, Hell? Did they ...
  A: Based on the Ancient Egyptian "Book of the Dead", they had a strong belief in the after life. That ...
solomon - followup9/19/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: You wrote: " This is also where Solomon built his palace, according to the Bible. As for evidence, ...
  A: According to the Bible Solomon was a powerful King. But Israel was a tiny country surrounded by ...
Artifact?9/18/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Mr Salier, I found these two items on our families property in Bourbon, MO (Washington County) and ...
  A: The axe appears to be a "geofact", a naturally occurring rock in the shape of an axe. The "v" ...
Help9/16/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Hello sir please read atrachment and explain the para in attachment
  A: There are different ideas of governance for countries. Theocracy lead by a religious leader like ...
Egyptian writings9/14/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: If so many Israelis lived under Pharaoh during Moses time, there should have been many Hebrew ...
  A: Manuscripts would imply written records. First, few people could read and write during this time ...
Help9/13/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir u have my history book saved in ur system, please open history and changing world 2nd para they ...
  A: India is a large country with a billion people. You would have to read the news from every region ...
Help9/10/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir please open my 9th standard textbook history (India and the contemporary world) from Google and ...
  A: Yes I agree it is somewhat confusing. But I noted the same thing in other chapters as well, so it ...
Help8/29/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir when numbers are discovered , why they have classified in natural whole integers , rationsl, ...
  A: Whole numbers have been around since we used our fingers and toes for counting. Fractional numbers ...
Regarding Solomon8/22/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: I saw a video in which archaeologists claim that there is no evidence that prove that Solomon built ...
  A: The kingdom of Israel at that time was a very small player and arose during a relative calm in the ...
Help8/21/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir u will get the 9th textbook in PDF form from google there nothing to to accessed sir please try ...
  A: 9th history, social science, geography? Which textbook and which chapters are confusing you.? ...
Help8/20/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sirin our 9th standard history textbook the lesson is given in twisted form,all they have not given ...
  A: Since I do not have access to your text book I'm unable help you unravel the confusion. I recommend ...
Horus8/16/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: In the below video, comparison is made between the Egyptian god Horus with Jesus. It is mentioned ...
  A: Simply put the answer is NO. Horus is the god of the sky and war. NOT the Sun, that is Ra. He was ...
Help8/16/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir please refer my class 9th economic s text book chap 1 story of village palampur, and please ...
  A: I though I had already responded to this question. I'm sorry if it did not go through. The ...
Help8/16/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: I have sent an attachment in that please refer mid para and please explain the line In this text ...
  A: The history of India is very complex into the 1800's. But even prior to the 1800's the Europeas ...
moses8/14/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Is there any inscription in Egypt that proves Moses and exodus story. Regards
  A: Simply no. However, there is evidence of a lot of things written in the Bible from this time ...
Help8/7/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir u told whole number came first but in number system natural numbers are first. Sir in maths ...
  A: Zero as a numeral was not "invented" until 1000 years ago in India. Up until that time, a place ...
Help8/6/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: I agree sir but when they started counting they knew these numbers
  A: I'm not sure I understand your question. The numbers exist in most languages. One in English, ...
Help8/2/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir can u tell me the process of discovery of numbers and discovery of numbersystem and how why the ...
  A: Numbers began a very long time ago. The reason was for counting things. Animals, stones, distance ...
Strange Stone Item8/1/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: I recently was visiting Sandy Hook, NJ and found this odd stone item. I was with a Geologist at the ...
  A: I'm originally from Vineland and know Sandy Hook well. What you found is often called an Indian ...
help7/23/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: In google, please search, ncert textbook class 9th hisory. U will get our book online. In that main ...
  A: I now understand your confusion. This text book is used by a very wide range of schools across the ...
help7/22/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir on 22nd july 2016 , there was debate competiton. But This debate was speaking all the points at ...
  A: This not an unusual problem. Many many people have confidence problems going on stage. Even many ...
help7/20/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir i am sorry if it disturbs u. Sir please can u refer my text book. it is available in google, ...
  A: Im very sorry but I do not have access to your text book. Please ask me questions about democratic ...
help7/15/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir what is the meaning of civilisation.
  A: Civilization has several meanings depending on time frame and cultural reference. 1) a civilization ...
help7/15/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: In olden days of india, womens were not allowed to go out of their houses and men can go out, but ...
  A: Cultures evolve. At one time women and girls were not permitted to learn how to read and write, ...
help7/15/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Good Morning sir Sir as we all know in monarchy rule, king is only the head and only his commands ...
  A: Aishwarya, There are many kinds of monarchy. There is single rule monarchy, in which the king or ...
help6/28/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir deep thinking is good or bad.Because in maths , science deep thinking is confusing me ...
  A: "deep thinking" is not for every one. It is a little like meditation, not for every one. Different ...
Dimond shaped rocks6/23/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: I've been doing construction/excavation out side of a town called Eola mo. It's a very hilly/semi ...
  A: Skaggs These are quite unusual. Were they laying flat like a pavement or on edge or in some other ...
  A: Good Morning Mr. Skaggs, With out seeing a photo of the diamond shaped rocks it is impossible to ...
help6/6/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Good Morning Sir in your archeology concept , you know about how numbers are discovered and when ...
  A: Numbers as a written concept is fairly modern. For millennia before we had written characters we ...
help6/2/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Sir in olden era of India, when some superstitious beliefs are followed by the people of India , ...
  A: The history of India shows many invasions and the rule by many different cultures. The British are ...
help5/31/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Good Morning Sir Sir can you tell me some effective methods of remembering dates in history . ...
  A: Remembering dates or anything else for that matter is based on how your brain is "wired". We all ...
help5/2/2016Ralph Salier
  Q: Negative thoughts means like when we are in tension like if any work is for me burden happening then ...
  A: What you ask of me is very difficult to do at a distance and via email. Have you spoken to anyone ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next       All

Archaeology

Ralph Salier

Top Expert on this page