Archaeology/Help

Question
Hello sir

Sir if you have studied physicology concept please help for below concept. Because in archeology that concept is important.

Sir myt problem is of negative thinking. IT is effecting my study life . Because of negatrive thinking I am losing my confidence, concentration , interest related to studies.Plese if you can help me in this matter please help.

Thankyou

Answer
Hi Aishwarya,

What is the cause of your negative thinking?  In what way is it related to Archaeology?  Are you angry with some thing or someone or in general? If so, then this may be the root cause of your negative feeling.  You will need to tell me more.  When did this begin, why or what may be the causes?  Was it triggered by a comment, or seeing something which disturbed you.  Did some one do something which may have triggered this?  

Archaeology

Ralph Salier