Hi! I am an eight grader and for robotics class our teacher asked us to create a problem exisiting around the word "infrastructure." Our problem was, "How can we prevent the growth of mold on the infrastructure of houses?" We also had to come up with a solution and show it to an expert to comment on. The solution my group came up with is a spray called the Mold-Away Spray. This spray is composed of different environment friendly chemicals that will protect the house from mold, prevent the mold from coming back and prevent damages caused to houses by mold. The spray does not harm the house and is very easy to apply. The Mold-Away Spray only needs to be sprayed onto the house every few months and it is very easy to do. There is no need to hire a professional to apply the spray. So can you please tell us your opinion on our solution and include problems or what we can improve. Thank you so much!!

Congratulations for linking infrastructure to architecture.
Some things to consider:
Is anyone else making this type of mold spray?
If it is toxic to mold, how will it affect humans?
Will you need a mask to apply it, and what will happen if it gets on bare skin?
Will it fade any paint colors or cause any damage to wood, stone, glass, or shingles, etc.?
How much spray will you need for a typical application--1 quart, 1 gallon or more?
Should the spray be pumped by hand or is it an aerosol?
Maybe a robot could spray the chemical.
Perhaps you can research what type of chemical will kill common mold?
Maybe you can use this on cars and trucks too.
These are some things to think about and I hope you and your class will learn many aspects about chemical content, hazard warnings, packaging, and marketing.
Best wishes,
John Henry Architect, Florida

John Henry Architect

I am interested in the artistic and theoretical aspects of architecture and urban design/planning. I can discuss the progression of classical to modern architecture, the general stylistic and technical development, the formation of towns and cities, the background and training of architects. Ask any question relating to the profession, working with an architect, background information, etc.

Custom Luxury Residential design is my specialty. We also have a variety of commercial projects: Hospitality, Resort/Themed Communities, Urban Design, Medical and Office buildings. We accept very few remodeling projects. Residential Design Commercial Architecture

Wall Street Journal, Builder Magazine, Professional Builder, Florida Home Builder, Sun Coast Architect, Southeast Home Builder, Orlando Sentinel, Florida Design, Naples Daily, Luxury Homes, Custom Builder, Orlando Magazine

Bachelor, Environmental Design, Texas A&M University Master, Architecture, Texas A&M University

Regional Awards: Central Florida Parade of Homes, Street of Dreams Golden Aurora

Business/Service Professionals, Sports Celebrities, Saudi Royalty, International developers, Medical Doctors