Architecture/Architecture by location

Unknown School
Unknown School  

unknown school
unknown school  
I'm trying to locate where this school is. It was used as the exteriors of a school for a TV show in the 90s. By analyzing the architecture, can you give me an idea where it would be located?

This is very difficult to answer.
The brick is normally a northern material and by the look of the vegetation my guess in Ohio, New York, Indiana.
The tower is hard to date but the two story buildings look like they were built in the 50s or 60s.
I have tried several searches using tudor and gothic for school buildings, but no matching image comes up.  The tower seems Gothic but the lower buildings look to be Tudor.  I think this is a university complex.
You might try to post this question to another group here on AllExperts.
Thank you.

John Henry Architect

I am interested in the artistic and theoretical aspects of architecture and urban design/planning. I can discuss the progression of classical to modern architecture, the general stylistic and technical development, the formation of towns and cities, the background and training of architects. Ask any question relating to the profession, working with an architect, background information, etc.

Custom Luxury Residential design is my specialty. We also have a variety of commercial projects: Hospitality, Resort/Themed Communities, Urban Design, Medical and Office buildings. We accept very few remodeling projects. Residential Design Commercial Architecture

Wall Street Journal, Builder Magazine, Professional Builder, Florida Home Builder, Sun Coast Architect, Southeast Home Builder, Orlando Sentinel, Florida Design, Naples Daily, Luxury Homes, Custom Builder, Orlando Magazine

Bachelor, Environmental Design, Texas A&M University Master, Architecture, Texas A&M University

Regional Awards: Central Florida Parade of Homes, Street of Dreams Golden Aurora

Business/Service Professionals, Sports Celebrities, Saudi Royalty, International developers, Medical Doctors