Architecture/Demand for Architects in United States.

Dear Nazim

How much is the demand for Architects to do Business in United States?

Hi Prashant,

Good question. I would say that could be answered by looking at the AIA's billing index. Here is information about this:

It tracks billing, and if you look at the data you can see how it compares over time, to assess demand in the US.

Hope this helps.

Nazim Nice

I am a Seattle Architect and can answer architecture and design related questions. Ask me about material suggestions or usage. Ask me about design options - what is good design and what is bad. Ask me about choosing exterior house colors and furniture layout options. Ask me about detailing and assembling houses or components in the home. Ask me about green design or materials. Ask me about choosing an architect, the architectural services, basement remodels, second story additions, and whole house remodels. Ask me about garage design, bathroom remodels, laundry and mudroom design, family room additions, and roof deck additions.

Over 12 years of practice in the Architectural field including three years of internship plus 5 years of school. I have taught at the Knowlton School of Architecture at the Ohio State University and lectured at Carnegie Mellon University. I currently own and run the Seattle Architecture Firm, Motionspace Architecture + Design PLLC.

National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB, Seattle Architects | Motionspace Architecture + Design. More information at our blog the (un)common house. Lumen ID Custom Engraved Switch Plates with Labels.

BArch from Carnegie Mellon University & Andrew Carnegie Scholar