Argentina/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Arg/Chile8/24/2012Kathy Morrell
  Q: My wife and I want to visit Chile and Arg. for the first time. We plan to land in Santiago, take ...
  A: Can help you some...From the last time I visited, the train was not going to P. Montt anymore so you ...
Argentina and chile11/24/2011Kathy Morrell
  Q: we want to visit Patagonia and lake district of chile and argentina, may be next year end.what are ...
  A: Look at flying into Santiago and see that area and then fly down to Puerto Montt. You can do the ...
Bariloche and Area7/24/2011Kathy Morrell
  Q: My family will be in BA, and would like to drive to the Bariloche area; so can you suggest the ...
  A: Before I forget, you could do the lake crossing by boat/bus and then just bus the way back to ...
first time travelers2/25/2011Kathy Morrell
  Q: its our first time traveling where is safe to stay and visit in buenos aires and when is the best ...
  A: Just before November is low season and that (double check me on that) is a good time to go since ...
Living in Argentina.2/20/2011Kathy Morrell
  Q: I was wanting to live In Agrentina I love the people and culter. I was wondering what visas are ...
  A: I probably should say that I can not answer your questions but thought I would make some comments. ...
Living in Argentina1/31/2011Kathy Morrell
  Q: I have been looking to live in South America for some time. My heart strings are telling me ...
  A: You really didn't ask a certain question but assuming you are asking if I think Argentina is a good ...
Lake district Patagonia1/15/2011Kathy Morrell
  Q: Kathy, I have rented an apartment in Buenos Aires for the month of February 2011. I have been to ...
  A: What a great thing you are doing................going to Buenos Aires for the winters. I love ...
ticketfares Buenos Aires-Iguazu8/10/2010Kathy Morrell
  Q: I tried to book a ticket from Buenos Aires to Iguazu and found out that the prices drastically shift ...
  A: Yes, I have run into the same problem for Peru. I tried to book a flight on Lan site and it would ...
shopping8/9/2010Kathy Morrell
  Q: what items would be best to buy in argentina?do I need a visa
  A: Leather is one of the good products...coats, belts, etc. If you are in Buenos Aires there is a ...
overstaying visa8/4/2010Kathy Morrell
  Q: I suppose its a general question related to all travel but since I like argentina and would want to ...
  A: I really have never tried that but you can always extend your visa and I believe that would be done ...
argentina for 10 days in mid-august7/7/2010Kathy Morrell
  Q: where would you go for 10 days only? we don't ski, we have never been before but would love to g0!
  A: You do know that August is the winter but there are still things to do in Argentina without skiing. ...
Soccer Tix?3/3/2010Kathy Morrell
  Q: I will be in Buenos Aires the next two weekends and was wondering how hard it is to get soccer ...
  A: How luck you are. I am sorry but I am not able to help you out but I am going to put a tour ...
From Brasil to Argentina - Iguacu2/1/2010Kathy Morrell
  Q: I am an American student currently studying in São Paulo for 6 months, and I am planning a short ...
  A: You are suppose to have a Visa to get into Brazil but I know that taxi drivers will take you,even if ...
Flights1/7/2010Kathy Morrell
  Q: I would like to go to Peru, then to Santiago, then Bariloche Argentina. I'm struggling to find how I ...
  A: The only way I know to get to Bariloche without going to Buenos areas is to go south to Puerto ...
Argentina Trip this Feb. MANY QUESTIONS12/17/2009Kathy Morrell
  Q: My boyfriend and I are visiting Argentina thr 2nd/3rd week of Feb 2010. We are flying into Buenos ...
  A: How fortunate you are going to Argentina, especially at that time of year. There are so many ...
Argentina internnal flights6/27/2009Kathy Morrell
  Q: I tried to book a flight by Gol Airlines by Internet but found out that we can only book internal ...
  A: I know this is the way it is done in Peru and Colombia, so I am pretty sure this would be the same. ...
itinerary11/30/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: We will be in Buenos Aires at the end of this month. We will be spending 4 days there. What do you ...
  A: You cant miss the neighborhood Palermo Soho ,Palermo Hollywood .You will find there a lot of good ...
Argentina Trip11/12/2008Kathy Morrell
  Q: My husband and I have a month off next year and we are thinking of heading south (we currently work ...
  A: I am sorry for the delay. I did not answer your questions right away and that was the ...
Travel between Chile and BsAs10/30/2008Kathy Morrell
  Q: .. just got a response to a question saying that it had been answered before... this was my first ...
  A: I am really sorry............I must have had a similar note before that I made the mistake of saying ...
mendoza10/20/2008Kathy Morrell
  Q: i will be coming to Argentina in the next 2 months or so and I am very interested in the Mendoza ...
  A: I do not know what a cost would be but if you like, I could give you an e-mail of a tour operator in ...
BA10/15/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: My sister and I are arriving on 8Nov08. She leaves on the 17th. We are wondering if we should spend ...
  A: I explain you.Its impossible to make day trips to see the penguins or the glaciers.Why? Because our ...
living and hunting10/8/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: I'm getting old and want to retire where I can live well, hunt birds, and catch fish at my leisure. ...
  A: Is a very difficult question .Argentina is so beautiful but is very big too.For answer this question ...
punta tomba and penn. de valdez10/8/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: ... 1) do you recommend booking tours to punta tomba,...penguins,...in advance,...or is it easy to ...
  A: If you will stay for a short period is better that you book a tour on advance to visit the ...
glaciers in calafate10/6/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: we will be traveling to Argentina the first week in November. we will be spending 1 1/2 days in ...
  A: The best tours are: 1)Tour Perito Moreno Glacier and Nautic Safari El Calafate Argentina Tour ...
Concierto Madonna10/4/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: Que tal Fabiana: Tengo que hacerte esta pregunta a ver si puedes colaborar con lo siguiente: Somos ...
  A: Hola! Que suerte poder responder en espaņol ya que como habras visto generalmente lo hago en ingles. ...
Argentina Itinerary10/3/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: my husband and I are traveling to BA early-mid Nov. Right now we are set for 5 nights in BA (Park ...
  A: I think that 4 nights are much time in bariloche.Near there (80 km) is Villa La Angostura. Its a ...
IMPORTING A CAR FROM THE USA9/15/2008Alejandro Ostera
  Q: AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO ANSEWER MY QUESTION. MY PARENTS ARE FROM ARGENTINA BUT THEY ARE ...
  A: hola marcelo, la verdad que no puedo ayudarte con respecto a tu pregunta. te recomendaria te ...
travel plans9/14/2008Alejandro Ostera
  Q: We are a group of 4 getting of a cruise ship on feb 4 2009.We are leaving Buenos Aires on the 9th ...
  A: I do not organize tour in the south of Argentina (where places like Puerto Madryn or El Calafate ...
EZE AEP airports8/31/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: My daugther and her boyfriend are going to Ushuaia from Israel. They have flight arriving to EZE at ...
  A: No I think that they need more time!!! because when you arrive in EZE sometime the custom is quick ...
Moving to South America8/27/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: I have been thinking about making a move to South America for 6 months to a year and I have a few ...
  A: You must consider that we have beaches but not very near from Buenos Aires.The best places (beaches) ...
Info.8/24/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: Once in Bs.As. I, want to travel to Iguazu either way by land or air whatever is cheaper $$$? also ...
  A: To go to Iguazu from Buenos Aires is cheaper by land Also to go to Patagonia(Bariloche,Villa ...
gift for a kind woman8/19/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: Could you help me? I am fortunate to be able to visit Argentina where my son (19) is staying with a ...
  A: I can try to help you.Do you know if the woman speaks English???Because I studied antiques for many ...
Argentina Visit8/17/2008Alejandro Ostera
  Q: I am visiting Argentina (Buenos Aires, Iguazu, Bariloche) this coming month and I am wondering if ...
  A: if you are going to visit Argentine in September 21 you can see any of these games: SAN MARTIN ...
recoleta or palermo?8/9/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: traveling with two other couples to BA in late october. we intend on renting a large ...
  A: I think that the best place to stay is Palermo in order at your age. But if you rent an apartment is ...
staying in BA8/5/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: Ayres de Recoleta was recommended for a stay in BA. Do you know it and do you recommend it? We are ...
  A: I think that Ayres de Recoleta is a good place to stay .I have never been there but I heard that is ...
Buenos aires7/26/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: Hey there.I don't know so much for Buenos Aires and i want to know something a little bit for ...
  A: Buenos Aires is a very important city If you want to see all the different neighborhood,the ...
Hola Alejandro -a question from Denmark7/23/2008Alejandro Ostera
  Q: Iīm planning half a year of traveling in America del Sur and Argentina is definetly a target - I ...
  A: Argentina is a big country and the best time to be here isnīt the same for diferents regions. In the ...
Weather in Argentina7/1/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: I was thinking of maybe traveling to Argentina possibly towards the end of September thru the ...
  A: In this time we are in spring.The weather is very variable.In Buenos Aires Isn't too hot or to ...
Travel between Chile and Argentina5/28/2008Alejandro Ostera
  Q: I would like to know if there are any bus company travelling between Pucon and Barichole? And how ...
  A: I cannot answer you because I do not know the operation of bus in this region. I am an operator of ...
Hotel Lancaster5/13/2008nusinovich fabiana
  Q: I was told that the Lancaster has been redone and is a good place to stay in Buenos Aires. Any ...
  A: The Lancaster hotel is good but I think that the location isn't the best .If you see the city map ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4   |  Next       All

Argentina