Arizona/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Grocery Stores PHX10/13/2015Phillis Rogoff
  Q: We are flying into Sky Harbour on Saturday, then heading southwest of Phoenix. We need to buy food ...
  A: As for wine you have several choices. Costco does have a large wine department and the store in ...
Phoenix11/11/2013Phillis Rogoff
  Q: My husband and I live in Canada in a small city that now has direct flights to Phoenix. We both dont ...
  A: Phoenix in February is great weather. I suggest you rent a car. You can drive south to Tucson and ...
Resorts?11/9/2013Mindy Mendelsohn
  Q: My wife and I live in Saskatoon, Canada, which has direct flights to phoenix. We are considering a ...
  A: There are five resort type hotels that you should be looking at;) Enchantment and L'Auberge are ...
Visiting Soon6/29/2013Jim Bruner
  Q: The hotel that I am staying in is located here: 2900 E. Van Buren in Phoenix 85008 I am looking ...
  A: As I am not a "late night" person, I am sorry that I cannot be of much help here. But, here are two ...
Travel Question5/28/2013Jim Bruner
  Q: I have rarely flown. My husband and I are moving to Arizona later this year, and I'm hoping you can ...
  A: Take only what you consider to be the most important documents with you in your carry-on. I would ...
grand canyon8/22/2012Phillis Rogoff
  Q: what is the best place to enter the grand canyon to hike into it and be alone ? if i wanted ...
  A: This is a serious question. No matter where you enter or hike remember to register with the rangers ...
disabled traveler5/19/2012Jim Bruner
  Q: My husband has trouble walking so we would like to know if there are some sightseeing tours we can ...
  A: This is one of the best sites for you in Arizona: http://www.accessingarizona.com/ I also found ...
Sedona12/29/2011Mindy Mendelsohn
  Q: My husband and I would like to visit sedona, go to the grand canyon and then go to Las vegas. Where ...
  A: Sedona is beautiful in both April and March - the weather should be perfect. Most likely in the ...
Directions6/2/2011Judy Hedding
  Q: I need to find out the closest Walmart to Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix. I am coming a couple of ...
  A: Since you'll be coming from (and I assume going to) the south from the airport, the best Walmart ...
Canyon Area to Phoenix5/6/2011Mindy Mendelsohn
  Q: Mindy My wife and I would like to drive from Laughlin NV to the Grand Canyon (never been there) and ...
  A: Unfortunately I am not familiar with Route 66 in that area, Seligman is a pretty small town. As ...
Grand Canyon Area5/6/2011Jim Bruner
  Q: Jim My wife and I would like to drive from Laughlin NV to the Grand Canyon (never been there) and ...
  A: Unless you have a real thing for old highway 66, I would not do it. It would add about two hours to ...
Grand Canyon2/24/2011Mindy Mendelsohn
  Q: We are two seniors who would like to visit the Grand Canyon. We have no clue where to begin. We ...
  A: I live in Sedona about an hour and a half from the Grand Canyon. We are a great place to base ...
Grand Canyon2/24/2011Judy Hedding
  Q: We are two seniors that would love to visit the Grand Canyon. We have no clue where to stay and ...
  A: Not sure if you are senior citizens or seniors in college but I'm not sure it matters! I also assume ...
Mesa Area2/5/2011Judy Hedding
  Q: My husband and I are looking for a mobile home park where we can rent a place next Dec15 through ...
  A: I don't have personal experience with mobile home parks. This site might help: ...
Mobile home park rentals1/27/2011Judy Hedding
  Q: Would like to know where some mobile home parks are with rentals in the Mesa or Apache Junction ...
Directions1/17/2011Judy Hedding
  Q: Could you please give me directions from the Sky Harbour Airport to the nearest Walmart per our ...
  A: You'll be getting onto I-10 West and then I-17 north to get to Sedona from the airport. The Walmart ...
airport9/30/2010Dave Sewell
  Q: My son goes to NAU and I wanted to have him fly home to California. Is the airport close to the ...
  A: My apologies for not answering sooner, I have been out of town. The Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is ...
TRAVEL & HOTEL6/10/2010Phillis Rogoff
  Q: Could you please tell me if there's an express bus service from Florida or New York to Arizona ...
  A: Not sure on the bus, but have stayed at the Westin Kierland and it is a very nice place. It is ...
Phoenix4/10/2010Judy Hedding
  Q: I will be arriving at Phoenix Sky airport and then travelling onto National Parks in the near ...
  A: From the airport you'll be getting on I-10 to connect to I-17 north to get to the Grand Canyon. For ...
Where should I live?2/24/2010Phillis Rogoff
  Q: I am looking to move to a sunny location. My ridiculous criteria: Very sunny most of year (SAD), ...
  A: Just rushing off on vacation. This is a hard question to answer in that there are many pluses to ...
Where should I live?2/24/2010Judy Hedding
  A: You are right -- those are ridiculous criteria. As a Realtor, you should know better. ;-) I know of ...
Arizona Travel12/23/2009Dave Sewell
  Q: Can i take my pittbull/mix dog to Arizona for a family vacation?
  A: Yes, you can bring your dog. There are no state laws that keep you from traveling to or in Arizona ...
General question8/26/2009Dave Sewell
  Q: over the last few years I have been looking at various locations in the US. I have been to LA, Las ...
  A: Central Arizona has a lot to offer you. It is hard to beat the beautiful scenery of Sedona, and ...
Sedona7/8/2009Mindy Mendelsohn
  Q: In August, my parents and I will visit the Grand Canyon. We also want to visit Sedona. My mom has ...
  A: I am sorry about the delay. The initial time you asked the question must have gotten lost in ...
hauling a 35 ft fifth wheel from Tucson to Pinetop5/6/2009Elizabeth Rose Mitchell
  Q: What is a safe route to Pinetop from Tucson while hauling a 35 foot fifth wheel trailer?
  A: You stumped me on this one so I asked my friend Bob who is a full time RVer and writer. Here's his ...
Trip to Grand Canyon5/5/2009Elizabeth Rose Mitchell
  Q: We are planning to go to visit the Grand Canyon in first week of June. We are going to be in Vegas ...
  A: This will be a quick trip so believe staying inside the park on the rim is crucial. There is nothing ...
visit arizona4/18/2009Elizabeth Rose Mitchell
  Q: i could decide to take the train from montreal this next month to Flagstaff, then check ...
  A: This is a very broad question. It may be good if you check my About Southwest website and look ...
Dry Creek Rd-Condition of4/17/2009Mindy Mendelsohn
  Q: We are planning to do hiking in Sedona on monday, what is the condition of Dry Creek Rd to vultee ...
  A: Dry Creek road is paved and fine - but I think you are talking about the forest road that leads out ...
bus services3/2/2009Elizabeth Rose Mitchell
  Q: Can I get from Siera Vista to Sedona via bus, and then return from Sedona to Phoenix. and at what ...
  A: I don't have direct experience but you might consider some of these bus and shuttle services: ...
Scottsdale2/27/2009Mindy Mendelsohn
  Q: I will be visiting Scottsdale April 1-6, staying at the Fairmount. Just my wife and I. Looking for ...
  A: I think that it is definitely worth the drive north, at least to the Sedona/Verde Valley area which ...
rental prop.2/23/2009Judy Hedding
  Q: i am looking for a web site for florence az. area for caliente rentals. i have not been able to find ...
  A: Are you referring to Caliente Casa del Sol? If yes, here is a page where you can see rental ...
Gem Mines1/12/2009Judy Hedding
  Q: I am going on a trip to the Phoenix area and was wondering if there were any gem mines that offered ...
  A: You stumped me....but I know who would know: http://www.admmr.state.az.us/ Good luck, Judy Hedding ...
Why is it pronounced Preskitt?1/5/2009Dave Sewell
  Q: We were just recently in Prescott, and I have to tell you that it made us absolutely crazy to be ...
  A: A lot of people have asked this....... The township was named after William Hickling Prescott, a ...
In state tuition in Phoenix AZ area12/20/2008Judy Hedding
  Q: I am considering a move to the Chandler area. How long do you have to be a resident to receive IN ...
  A: Arizona residency is only a requirement for state universities. If you considering attending Arizona ...
Grand Canyon10/15/2008Mindy Mendelsohn
  Q: What is the best spot to visit the GC from Mesa for an overnight visit?
  A: The South Rim is the closest to Mesa. You will want to take Hwy 17 north to Hwy 40, head West and ...
Antelope Canyon, Sedona and Grand Canyon9/26/2008Mindy Mendelsohn
  Q: 13, 14 or 15th. Everything is booked up so far. I would like to take them to Antelope Canyon, maybe ...
  A: The hardest is going to be Antelope Canyon. The Grand Canyon is only about an hour and a half from ...
Moving from the Midwest to Arizona -- and looking for an Esthetician position7/18/2008Judy Hedding
  Q: One of my good friends was offered a wonderful job teaching around Phoenix and recently moved there. ...
  A: Most online calculators will probably tell you that the cost of living is a bit higher in Phoenix ...
Saguaro National Park7/1/2008Phillis Rogoff
  Q: We are visiting Tucson in Sept and would like to see the Saguaro National Park. With only one day ...
  A: From my personal experience we bike rode through Saguro East. You could do that in the morning and ...
Canyon visit6/3/2008Judy Hedding
  Q: I would like to visit the Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion National Parks, and possibly Sedona in ...
  A: Well, you'll be covering a lot of territory! I guess it depends on where you'd like to begin. ...
Canyon Lands6/3/2008Mindy Mendelsohn
  A: I am sorry that it took me so long to answer this question - it must have gotten lost in cyberspace ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5   |  Next       All

Arizona

Mindy Mendelsohn

Top Expert on this page