Arizona/Visiting Soon

The hotel that I am staying in is located here:

2900 E. Van Buren in Phoenix 85008

I am looking for some nice romantic coffee shop that stays open late until 2 or 3 am, or a restaurant that stays open 24 hours close to the above hotel.

I am also looking for some night life action and crowds, I like clubs and some dancing activities are they available in downtown Scottsdale or downtown Phoenix ?

Thank you

As I am not a "late night" person, I am sorry that I cannot be of much help here. But, here are two sites you might want to try that I have in my databank:

I hope this helps a bit to get you on the right track. Sorry I could not have been of better help to you. Being in my 70s my "late night" activities normally end with Leno.

Jim Bruner

All questions as to attractions and things to see and do. Especially historical areas. Also advice on lodging and dining suggestions.

Several travel related articles for magazines, newspapers and the Internet. I also have my own travel site ( for which I write and am the travel advisor for Geico's website. I have also traveled world-wide.

NATJA (North American Travel Journalists Association)

BS in Education with a minor in history Taught high school for almost 20 years.