Arizona Cardinals/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
David Boston To Play?9/19/2001Steve Overmyer
  Q: Overmyer: I was just curious if you think that David Boston will have a good game this Sunday ...
  A: Hey David, Actually the Cards play the Broncos this weekend on ESPN's Game Of The Week. And... ...
T.Jones VS. M.Pittman?9/3/2001Steve Overmyer
  Q: I waived James Jackson(Browns RB) to acquire Thomas Jones. My friend has Michael Pittman, already. ...
  A: Hey David thanks for asking, Not a bad move releasing Jackson, though he will get the starting nod ...
LeVar Woods8/7/2001Steve Overmyer
  Q: Hey Steve, I am writing to ask whether or not LeVar Woods, the rookie free agent from Iowa, is ...
  A: Hey Josh, Yes LaVar Woods is on the Cards camp roster. He's been practicing every day and played ...
The year Cardinals left St Louis?7/7/2001Steve Overmyer
  Q: Need to know when the 'Cards' left St Louis and where they went. Did they go somewhere in between ...
  A: Hey Ken After 28 years in St. Louis the Cards relocated to Phoenix in the spring of '88. Not ...
Jake Plummer5/27/2001Steve Overmyer
  Q: How do you see the return of QB coach Geep Chryst affecting the play of Plummer? Also, have they ...
  A: Hey R.L. I think bringing back Geep will really help Jake, in that Jake should be back in his ...
1/2 points12/29/2000Steve Overmyer
  Q: I appreciate your good broadcasting. Thankyou. I have tried to explain what a 1/2 point advantage ...
  A: Angela, Sorry it took me so long to respond.... I was on vacation the past week. And thanks for ...
Cards Defense7/24/2000Steve Overmyer
  Q: The Cardinals seem to have a better personell fit for a 3-4 front than for a 4-3, what with Smith ...
  A: Scott thanks for asking. Thats a great point you bring up about the personnel dictating the ...
Another losing season?3/3/2000Steve Overmyer
  Q: Steve, I`ve been a Cardinals fan since 1974. I`ve suffered year after year of good players but bad ...
  A: Dave, Thanks for asking. My personal belief is that the Cards DIDN'T want to spend the money to ...

Page:    1 

Arizona Cardinals