Arkansas/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Must do and see in Fayetteville, AR6/4/2015J
  Q: My wife and I are not native to Arkansas but live in central Arkansas. We are about to move out of ...
  A: Here are a few ideas for you: Crystal Bridges in Bentonville is an awesome experience! In addition ...
Camping near Marion AR5/31/2011J
  Q: Hey I am going camping in a week and would like to go someplace not to far away maybe 3 or 330 hours ...
  A: I would consider floating the buffalo river. It is a beautiful area to drive through and to ...
Hot Springs4/15/2011J
  Q: Jennifer, We are planning taking a trip to Hot Springs, AK sometime by the end of May. We are ...
  A: Hot Springs is not my area of expertise, sorry! What I can tell you is that I really like the ...
best time to visit11/26/2010J
  Q: Jennifer: We are checking out a trip to Branson and the Ozarks either Spring (April/May) or Fall ...
  A: Sorry for the delay! I would probably take what the author has to say with a grain of salt.It is ...
Jonesboro, AR ???7/10/2009J
  Q: What is Joneboro, AR Like? I am accepted to ASU for the spring and am a bit worried that Jonesboro ...
  A: Jonesboro is the fifth largest city in Arkansas. I haven't been there in a few years but I hear good ...
Recycling2/10/2009J
  Q: I live in Springdale in an apartment. They don't recycle. The only place I know is the Can Man but ...
  A: You can call the City of Fayetteville waste dept ( 575 8398 ) and ask them if anyone if allowed to ...
3 day leisure drive2/21/2008J
  Q: I will be driving alone thru arkansas this Sat. thru Mon. to scratch a twice a year exploration ...
  A: I have to admit I am a little biased toward northwest Arkansas to experience quaint. I know this ...
wealthiest area1/5/2008J
  Q: What is the highest price area to live in Arkansas? How about the most intellectual, college degreed ...
  A: I have a feeling statistics would back up that Northwest Arkansas rates number one on all of these ...
Kids Eat Free7/5/2006J
  Q: i've got 3 children under the age of 10 and it's hard for me and my husband to enjoy the dining ...
  A: I am so sorry, I do not have children and do not have the faintest idea about this. I think kids eat ...
Relocating from Rhode Island...possibly7/3/2006J
  Q: My husband and I have had it with Rhode Island! We are tired of rude drivers, rude DMV clerks, and ...
  A: Eureka Springs is such a beautiful and special place. It is a tourist town and so the economy has ...
We're visiting Fayetteville right now...4/20/2006J
  Q: Hi, We (my wife and I) are in Fayetteville right now...got here yesterday afternoon---staying til ...
  A: Hey guys, You caught me just as I am going out of town so this answer will have to be a little ...
Arkansas2/2/2005J
  Q: My name is Chad and I am from a suburb of Dallas, Texas (Rowlett-Garland Area). I go to school up ...
  A: Chad, Arkansas and Texas are difficult to compare. Texas has Arkansas beat on highways hands down, ...
relocating to Arkansas8/18/2004J
  Q: I will be finishing my degree and relocating (from New England) this year. I have taken online ...
  A: I must say I am extremely partial to the Eureka Springs area which is 45 minutes from Fayetteville ...
Arkansas - environmental question4/16/2004J
  Q: I just found this 'all expert' email site on the web. It lookes good. I wonder if you could please ...
  A: Travel in Arkansas is really my area of expertise but all questions are welcome. I am not an expert ...
Desserts8/18/2003J
  Q: Jennifer, I am researching flavors and foods for a major food company. I am interested in finding ...
  A: Are we talking just desserts? That is what I assume. I can think of many things that are popular ...
Crater of Diamonds State Park4/23/2001J
  Q: Jennifer :o) Can you send me a map or drawing of the Crater of Diamonds? I would like to know a ...
  A: Steve--I found this information on the internet for you. At the bottom is a number you can call and ...
Good Places to Eat in Nortwest Arkansas1/17/2001J
  Q: Jennifer, I live in Russellville. Now that my daughters are in high school, we make several trips ...
  A: I am not sure of your price range or food preferences, so feel free to write back if you want to get ...
Hot Springs10/14/2000J
  Q: Where is the least expensive and nicest place to stay in Hot Springs and when is the best time of ...
  A: I haven't visited Hot Springs as much as I would like because it is a grueling drive from North ...
Blytheville Motels6/29/2000J
  Q: Jennifer: About three years ago, my wife and I stayed in a motel across the street from (I think) ...
  A: I recommend calling the Blytheville Chamber Of Commerce and picking their brain about this. They ...
Travel Arkansas5/3/2000J
  Q: We`re from Des Moines, IA and have two little kids, ages 3 and 2. My wife and I wanted to travel to ...
  A: Let me begin with the Buffalo River. There is an excellent website you can visit where you can find ...
Education in Eureka Springs4/29/2000J
  Q: I may get a job in Berryville, AR. Do you know anything about the schools system vs. Eureka ...
  A: School systems are not my area of expertise, but maybe this will help. Eureka Springs is 11 miles ...

Page:    1 

Arkansas

J

Top Expert on this page