Aromatherapy/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Further aromatherapy questions1/6/2017Judy Frayne
  Q: I have a couple of questions:- 1) You have stated previously, that one should not ingest essential ...
  A: Re ingesting oils - there are some schools of aromatherapy that do advocate ingesting of oils. ...
Query re aromatherapy usage etc.12/5/2016Judy Frayne
  Q: I am thinking about using more essential oils. I had bronchitis a while back and bought a big ...
  A: ... here goes.... Ultrasound cold- humidifier - I had to look this up as I have no experience of ...
healing a broken bone9/15/2016Judy Frayne
  Q: I am 76 years old and on warfrain because of A-Fib.I fractured my hand and would like to know what ...
  A: There a quite a few oils I would recommend for speeding up the healing process and helping with ...
essential oils dilution12/10/2015Judy Frayne
  Q: I have a question about dilution. Many articles say if you want to stay safe you should use a 2% ...
  A: I am sorry to keep you waiting for your reply - I have been away for a week. This is a difficult ...
16 year old son with CFs / m.e4/9/2015Judy Frayne
  Q: I have a 16 year old son who has just been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome - he had it aged ...
  A: I have had experience of treating a client of similar age to your son. She too had had the symptoms ...
ultrasonic nebulizer3/25/2015Judy Frayne
  Q: i own an ultrasonic nebulizer (veridian model 11-520,if that helps you). it is designed to be used ...
  A: This is an interesting question. I haven't had experience of the use of a nebuliser with ...
essential oil for internal use11/17/2014Judy Frayne
  Q: peppermint and some other oils are recommended for digestive health - i have several digestive ...
  A: It sounds as if you are being very sensible about the amounts of oils you are using. In my own ...
essential oils and effectiveness10/2/2014Judy Frayne
  Q: I am very interested in the essential oils to clean & disinfect with and diffuse. A friend has ...
  A: All essential oils are antiseptic and some are antiviral, antibiotic and much more ! The oils you ...
Clary Sage8/13/2014Judy Frayne
  Q: Is clary sage oil safe for men to use in terms of inhalation? And also what is the best way to use ...
  A: You can inhale the oils - I find the best way is to put drops of the oil into hot water which is ...
pure essential oils for home use1/30/2014Judy Frayne
  Q: i have these organic oils eucalyptus and exotic verbena. I used to go to a sauna where someone added ...
  A: To enjoy the vapours from essential oils I always put the oils into hot water. The steam carries the ...
For a retail shop9/4/2013Judy Frayne
  Q: We have a scrapbook/paper-crafting store (sell products, hold class and crops). Our customers "hang ...
  A: Apologies for the delay in answering your question - I have been without a computer for a few days. ...
for alertness4/30/2013Judy Frayne
  Q: would you recommend basil as a good stimulant after other factors such as enough sleep etc. for ...
  A: I am copying an answer to a similar question I was asked about using car air fresheners to keep ...
Car scented air freshers4/8/2013Judy Frayne
  Q: I would like to make my own hanging car freshener and would like to ask what oils I can use that are ...
  A: I am assuming that you would be using the sort that plugs into the lighter socket of the car ? I ...
orange,patchouli,ylan ylang+petigrain2/16/2013Judy Frayne
  Q: I purchased a mix of these oils mixed with grapeseed base oil I massage my shoulders only before ...
  A: Humble apologies for the delay in answering this question as I have been without a computer for a ...
Aromatherapy for anxiety1/26/2013Judy Frayne
  Q: I would like to know if there is effective essential oils for reducing anxiety levels. Specifically ...
  A: Apologies for the late answer to your question - I have been away from the computer for a few days. ...
Sinus headaches12/30/2012Judy Frayne
  Q: I've noticed that I've been suffering from weekly sinus headaches since moving to a new apartment ...
  A: It does sound as if the heating situation is contributing to your headaches and sinus problems. The ...
attraction12/28/2012Judy Frayne
  Q: What are good oils one can wear to attract the opposite sex or am i talking about pheromones ...
  A: I would rely on the pheromones to do the right thing when it comes to attraction. I am sure our ...
good oils12/28/2012Judy Frayne
  Q: whats a good mix of oils/smells for im proved focus and concentration and if oils where does one buy ...
  A: I usually try to find out the root of the problem and deal with that - I often find that lack of ...
mixing oils with lotion.6/22/2012Judy Frayne
  Q: I was reading your reply to a question from a guy that had back problems in 2008. You gave him a ...
  A: For massage incorporating essential oils you will always need a carrier - the essential oils are so ...
Burdock Tablets?5/20/2012Cara Hembd
  Q: My mom has eczema, and it is very severe on her face. She read up on Burdock tablets before ...
  A: I'm sorry I don't have any experience with Burdock tablets, this question was sent to an ...
Eczema?3/1/2012Cara Hembd
  Q: I have facial eczema, and have no clue as to what to use to manage this skin condition. What is ...
  A: Eczema is a very complex beast I have found. There are many different kinds of Eczema with ...
Eczema Questions? Help!3/1/2012Judy Frayne
  Q: How are you? I am suffering from facial eczema, and am uncertain as to what to use to manage this ...
  A: Many thanks for your question. I have found that aromatherapy oils do help with eczema. I haven't ...
Tea tree essential oil2/22/2012Cara Hembd
  Q: Is it safe to make steam inhalation with pure tea tree essential oil. If yes, how exactly shall I ...
  A: Yes you can inhale pure tea tree essential oil. To make a steam inhalation what I do is boil my ...
Muscle weakness2/1/2012Judy Frayne
  Q: I am Kamakshi from India and am very much interested in aromatherapy. I would like to know if ...
  A: Apologies for the delay in answering your question. I have had some problems in accessing the ...
fertility12/10/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: I am looking for some aromatherapy to help me concieve. I have a low progestrone level, short luteal ...
  A: I am sorry that it has taken me so long to respond, usually I respond within a few hours, however I ...
Anti-ageing creams11/13/2011Judy Frayne
  Q: I was wondering,with all the anti-ageing creams out there.What would you recommend.Of the well known ...
  A: Goodness me - that's a loaded question Julie-ann. You are quite right that there are so many ...
Skin problam9/30/2011Judy Frayne
  Q: I was wondering,what would be the best skin routine.To have to clearing or at lest improving achene ...
  A: Apologies first of all for the lateness of my reply - computer problems I'm afraid. There are some ...
helichrysum oil7/19/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: I had asked this question to another expert, and although I appreciate her efforts, I did not get ...
  A: I am sorry it took so long to answer. I am right in the middle of a home move. I have a surface ...
Helichrysum7/13/2011Judy Frayne
  Q: My friend recently suffered from a pulmonary embolism. He is healthy, young and active. Eventually ...
  A: This is quite a difficult one - firstly, during my time as an aromatherapist I have always advised ...
diffuser use6/29/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: Cara, I am wanting to buy a diffuser for my oils and I was wondering if there are some oils you ...
  A: Leann, It would really depend on what you were trying to treat with the oils. Almost all oils work ...
Application6/27/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: Is there a general place to apply essential oils? Or is it specific to each oil or purpose? It seems ...
  A: That is an excellent question, but not an easy answer. To properly use essential oils you really ...
Lavender/Chamomile6/22/2011Liani Widjaja
  Q: What essential oil is commonly used in combination with lavender and chamomile for a ...
  A: Both lavender and chamomile essential oils are great for relaxation. If you want to make a warm ...
Lavender/Chamomile6/22/2011Judy Frayne
  A: This is a nice easy one ! This will all depend on how relaxed you want to be.... here are some ...
How to use essential oils6/18/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: Once I've determined what application method to use for an essential oil, how do I determine how ...
  A: This is a great question, but I'm afraid I don't have a clear cut answer for you. Using essential ...
Aromatherapy/Essential Oils6/18/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: MOLES....WHAT OILS HAVE YOU HEARD ARE BEST WHEN TREATING UNWANTED MOLES...:)
  A: Elaine, Great Question! The oil I have heard over and over again for moles is Oregano oil. You ...
Essential Oils6/17/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: What oils are good for the liver and for the adrenal glands?
  A: If you are wanting to detoxify the liver and decongest it. I would suggest first of all using LivN ...
Mastectomy Nerve Damage6/17/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: Cara, A friend of mine had a total mastectomy and hysterectomy due to dual cancer diagnoses. She ...
  A: Katherine, Oh your poor friend, that is so sad. From the research I have done I believe your ...
Osteoarthritis6/17/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: What oils would you recommend to treat osteoarthritis? Thanks! Pam
  A: As you probably already know Osteoarthritis involves the breakdown of the cushion in between your ...
Storage of oils and PMS Question6/17/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: I always find I am in the car or out somewhere and I have the essential oil but no carrier oil with ...
  A: Ashley, Technically you can pre-mix the carrier oil and the peppermint oil together and store in a ...
Buying Pure Essential Oils6/17/2011Cara Hembd
  Q: Where I can purchase pure essential oil in cheaper price?
  A: Well Arslan, it depends upon what you are purchasing the oils for. If you are buying the oils to ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3   |  Next       All

Aromatherapy

Judy Frayne

Top Expert on this page