What are good oils one can wear to attract the opposite sex or am i talking about pheromones here?Whats your theory on this?

Hello Blake - what a lovely question ! I would rely on the pheromones to do the right thing when it comes to attraction. I am sure our bodies often know what's best for us. Seriously though - it's always lovely to smell a gorgeous scent on someone, but every individual has their own very personal likes and dislikes. One person may love the heady and exotic oils, whereas another may prefer the citrus aromas, and another the more herby scents.
So my answer is - if you want to used aromatherapy oils at all - choose some that YOU really like for yourself. Bathe in them, burn them in your rooms and massage them on to your skin. Essential oils work both physically and spiritually in a way that synthetic scents do not. They give one a feeling of well being and uplift and in that relaxed and happy state one will be at one's most appealing.
I wish you a very happy New Year.

Judy Frayne

I specialise in the mixing of oils. Every problem has a different solution depending on the underlying causes.A simple headache could be caused for a number of different reasons. Tracking down the origins of a problem is the first step. I can then advise on the correct oils to use,how to buy them and the methods with which they can be applied. I can also recommend other complimentary techniques for self help with many physical and emotional problems. Feel free to ask about: Skin disorders - eczema, psoriasis,atheletes foot Muscular aches and pains - arthritis, neck and shoulder tension. Painkilling - headaches, chronic pain, backache. Digestive disorders - IBS, constipation. Stress - depression, anxiety, grief, anger, concentration. Medicine cupboard - bites, stings, cuts, bruises,burns. Babies and childrens - tummy aches, colds, sleep problems. And many more !

I have been a qualified aromatherapist for twelve years, working in my own premises as well as mobile visiting. My clients have been varied - ranging from babies to the elderly and sadly,the terminally ill. Whilst many clients simply wish to use aromatherapy to promote a feeling of well being and keep themselves relaxed and healthy - I have had much experience of clients with specific needs. These are just as wide ranging - from skin disorders to back problems on the physical side - to the emotional and spiritual side of things and problems such as coping with grief and bereavement or helping combat anger and stress. I use a mixture of techniques including reflexology. I believe that aromatherapy is a very simple and natural method of self help that can compliment conventional techniques. I am passionate about passing on safe and sensible advice so that more people feel confident to try aromatherapy for themselves. Aromatherapy is not always a cure - but it's potency should never be underestimated. It can help, it can be life changing - and it's certainly worth trying