Aromatherapy/orange,patchouli,ylan ylang+petigrain

Question
I purchased a mix of these oils mixed with grapeseed base oil I massage my shoulders only before going to sleep I find that my sleep is disturbed by strong dreams when I use this application is this down to he mix I am using for stress

Answer
Hello Barbara
Humble apologies for the delay in answering this question as I have been without a computer for a while. Your question is very interesting. All three of the oils you mention are non toxic, non irritant etc etc and are commonly used for nervous exhaustion, calming the spirits and similar. So I have several trains of thought on how to solve the problem.

Your present state of well being is possibly part of this scenario. I would be asking you, as a client, why are you using the oils ? I do find that use of the oils often allows the user to "let things go" or unlock emotions that are being held on to. Ylang  ylang in particular has the reputation of allowing frustration and anger to disperse. Only you will know if that is relevant to your situation.

Another possibility is very simple and that might be that you react to some oils. I know people who find Lavender gives them headaches - and Lavender has to be one of the most universally used oils for many situations. Some people just don't like some oils.

If you are happy that the oils you have purchased are of good quality and you find they have the desired effect upon you physically, then I would maybe look at your current spiritual or psychological situation and see if there some kind of link to the dreams you are having. They may be communicating something that is not being communicated while you are awake. Just a thought.
You cold try switching to some other oils and see if they have similar effect. I hope this helps a little - please don't hesitate to come back if you need further advice. I would be interested to know your response.
Very best wishes
Judy  

Aromatherapy

Judy Frayne