Artificial Intelligence/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Advanced Scientific Calculator App.2/26/2017Chuck Cosby
  Q: Is it possible to design and construct a Advanced Scientific Calculator app which works similarly to ...
  A: yes, I am sure that is possible. you just have to design the functions you want, design the user ...
Robotic applications in Mountains and Hillstations.8/30/2016Chuck Cosby
  Q: Can there be Robotic applications in Mountains and Hillstations places? Thanks Prashant
  A: So - how about the Curiosity Rover - which is currently on Mars attempting to climb a small mountain ...
Question 112/22/2015Saurabh Kudesia
  Q: I created a fully autonomous software system. I would now like it to learn from itself. The specific ...
  A: I would highly recommend you to try Torch which is an excellent open source development environment ...
Phone Call Voice Recognition Ability.3/14/2015Chuck Cosby
  Q: Do the Phone call voice recognition ability varies from person to person ?. The phone calls ...
  A: Let me reword yourDo modern speech recognition systems learn and adapt to each users specific voice? ...
About Computational Linguistics10/23/2014Chuck Cosby
  Q: My name's Haady and I'm mastering Computational Linguistics at university Of Tehran, Iran. Our ...
  A: I suggest you use commercial software development tools that are in the widest possible use. Don't ...
Artificial Intelligence/ As a Career5/27/2014Chuck Cosby
  Q: I haven't started University yet and I'm still not quite sure which career path to take; however, I ...
  A: Making money is pretty easy in the software business. Sadly, working in AI is a more unpredictable ...
Microscope interfacing with Computer.9/23/2013Chuck Cosby
  Q: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microscope‎ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microscopy ...
  A: I suspect it is possible, but extremely difficult. My focus is on natural language processing, so I ...
Research Proposal5/7/2013Chuck Cosby
  Q: Good Day, I need to find a novel PhD research proposal in one of the areas of Natural Language and ...
  A: I suspect you will be redundant, but that won't matter because projects involving Natural language ...
Expert system5/2/2013Chuck Cosby
  Q: i need steps to design expert system for cancer diagnosis
  A: Expert systems are not my primary area. I focus on Natural language recognition. I suggest a ...
Expert system for diagnosis of cancer5/2/2013Chuck Cosby
  Q: i want to design an expert system for diagnosis of cancer. please how do i go about it and what is ...
Is AI and NLP for me?2/25/2013Chuck Cosby
  Q: Sir, I'm a fresher in college, doing Computer Science Engineering.I'm deeply attracted to Artificial ...
  A: I think that anyone who has a strong interest in NLP should be able to learn it. However, it is ...
Friendly Artificial Intelligence6/23/2012Chuck Cosby
  Q: I have been reading about the "Friendly AI" hypothesis which I find deepy disturbing, the idea being ...
  A: You concern seems based on the idea that a working AI is almost within reach. I don't see it. We ...
Creating an Intelligent AI3/18/2012Chuck Cosby
  Q: My question is how would I go about creating an Intelligent AI that can respond to voice command, ...
  A: You can use Dragon naturally speaking for the speech recognition and it can also convert text to ...
hello sir11/25/2011Chuck Cosby
  Q: i am appearing in bca finale semister ,i am very fond of artifciale intelligence and i want to ...
  A: There are many good college programs - MIT, Stanford, Carnegie Mellon, Cambridge for example. Also, ...
Artificial Intelligence10/23/2011Chuck Cosby
  Q: What is Artificial Intelligence? Give an Example
  A: What is AI? AI is based on the ability to communicate with a computer. The obvious best way is ...
AI and singularity7/28/2011George Moustris
  Q: I have been reading up on Ray Kurzweil's claims re the Singularity occurring sometime by ...
  A: you raise a serious question, which cannot be answered with a simple response, or within the ...
AI and singularity7/28/2011Chuck Cosby
  A: I don't agree with Ray at all. he has no basis to predict this. it's just a wild guess. if you ...
Comparison of Statistical & AI techniques5/27/2011Chuck Cosby
  Q: I need your expertise to help me answer my question(s). Can you please show me a comparison (pros & ...
  A: AI is based on the ability to communicate with a computer. The obvious best way is through speech. ...
artificial intelligence2/24/2011Saurabh Kudesia
  Q: Could you give me your opinion on what you think are the benefits versus risks of replacing humans ...
  A: There is a lot of ongoing debate on this topic and the discussion can continue for years! On one ...
Career options1/14/2011George Moustris
  Q: I am a student of BE 3rd Year in Comp.Sci. Now I have top opt for an elective subject among the ...
  A: i should first tell you that we probably live in different countries, where the IT market has ...
silos1/10/2011Chuck Cosby
  Q: I need to exchange data between two non-compatible software programs(silos) I was thinking of using ...
  A: I am unclear why you are suggesting OCR. Optical Character Recognition refers to scanning a paper ...
most complete Information about IA12/8/2010Chuck Cosby
  Q: What company gives the most complete information about artificial intelligence? Thank you Rick ...
  A: Nuance has the most types speech recognition software, including Dragon Naturally speaking (a ...
Intrusion detection using Neural Networks10/23/2010Chuck Cosby
  Q: I am using KDDCUP'99 dataset for training a neural network i have designed for this purpose... now ...
  A: This is a very difficult and challenging question. I might be able to help, but you will need to ...
Looking for journals10/16/2010George Moustris
  Q: George, Is there a way or place in the Internet where I can get journals for free? I am looking for ...
  A: if you have a specific paper you want, you can google it or try citeseerx. Other than that, you ...
image processing9/29/2010George Moustris
  Q: i had an idea for automatic traffic system using image processing. iwant to know whether it is ...
  A: i think that this has already been done (although i can't find the exact paper right now). I suggest ...
Artificial intelligence7/15/2010Chuck Cosby
  Q: Sir, I am a student completed my intermediate studies.I am prefering computer science as my ...
  A: I don't know what you mean by 'Mtech' and 'Btech'. I think AI is a great career option but you have ...
Questions5/23/2010Chuck Cosby
  Q: 1. What is Aritificial Intelligence? 2. Name AI Application Areas? 3. What is turing test? 4. Write ...
AI Face recognition5/9/2010George Moustris
  Q: I am a forth year electrical engineering student and is searching for an PHD project topic. I am ...
  A: i think that the subject you're considering is very interesting. I don't think that its "broad" ...
What to study for work on intelligent products?3/30/2010George Moustris
  Q: Between mechatronics engineering, computer engineering and computer science, I am wondering which is ...
  A: my best bet would be computer engineering. You are correct by saying that none of the three degrees ...
CI AND AI2/27/2010Saurabh Kudesia
  Q: Is CI also AI What are the examples of AI and CI Can i get AI or CI software.
  A: CI is better defined as, "the capacity of human communities to evolve towards higher order ...
plz help me i want to controll my robot through my computer..plz help me and give me easiet way to interface it..1/30/2010Chuck Cosby
  Q: i have made a robot having six legs and it works on lm345 IC. It has two geared motors and consist ...
  A: I am not a hardware or robotics expert. Maybe you can connect to it using Bluetooth. I suggest you ...
hardware and software1/10/2010Chuck Cosby
  Q: i wanted to know the changes in software and hardware. i know that hardware is stuff we can see, ...
  A: I don't really understand the question. Hardware and software have been changing dramatically for ...
AI research12/8/2009George Moustris
  Q: Which is the best AI lab in the world? I want to do research in AI/Robotics and I am Bachelor of ...
  A: there isn't a single "best" AI lab in the world. There are many very good ones scattered across the ...
Research in AI/Robotics12/8/2009Chuck Cosby
  A: MIT has the 'Media Lab' which is vary famous for cutting edge AI reseach in all kinds of areas. (AI ...
Please HElp12/5/2009Chuck Cosby
  Q: i was wondering if you could supply me with a name of a software that can read PDF files. I found a ...
  A: do a google search on the prase 'text to speech' this will yield many systems that do this. they ...
Robotics and languages12/2/2009George Moustris
  Q: Anyways I always wanted to create my own simple robot. I am in highschool and I have 2 year ...
  A: well, there are robots that can be programmed in c/c++ or java but as far as i know, they cost ...
hello sir12/1/2009George Moustris
  Q: Please sir How can i find the file or folder "system registry" in my computer? I can't find it. ...
  A: i thing you are confused. The registry is not a "file" of "folder". Read this first: ...
AI- Expert System11/30/2009Chuck Cosby
  Q: Sir I would like to know more about expert systems.What are the application areas of expert ...
  A: This link will help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expert_system They have great info. I think ...
NLP Document Comparisons11/14/2009Chuck Cosby
  Q: I'm looking for open source software to compare preliminary and final text only reports so that I ...
  A: i have thought about several times in the past. i don't know of any open source that does this. i ...
?11/9/2009Chuck Cosby
  Q: I don't actually get the pros %26 cons of artificial intelligence. Could you explain this further? ...
  A: The pros of AI would be more obvious if the technology was working. It is not really working very ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6   |  Next       All

Artificial Intelligence

Chuck Cosby

Top Expert on this page