Artificial Intelligence/Question 1

Hello Saurabh,

I created a fully autonomous software system. I would now like it to learn from itself. The specific area of focus is on outputs from four algos and their influence on five unique environments. All computations are mathematical.

Question 1
What publicly available A.I. software should I begin to learn to explore this problem?

Hello Dave,

I would highly recommend you to try Torch which is an excellent open source development environment for numerics, machine learning, and computer vision, with a particular emphasis on deep learning and convolutional nets. Torch is available at

You can get more information on how to get started with using Torch, and available packages for Torch at the fbcunn  page ( which has installation instructions, documentation and examples to train classifiers over ImageNet.

Also check out iTorch (, a great interface for Torch using iPython.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Artificial Intelligence

Saurabh Kudesia

I can answer your queries related to AI, Fuzzy logic, algorithms, VR and simulation theories.

With an electronics background, I was rated as one of the Top 5 expert of Yahoo!Expert Group for three years in the category AI/Robotics. I have had the honour of evaluating books of international repute on AI/Robotics as Subject Matter Expert. I have in my credit more than 50 papers/articles published in different National and International Magazines/websites covering various aspects of AI, Robotics, VR and Mind theories. I am also contributing my skills and expertise to help movements like Singularity, Transhumanity and Cryonics.