Artificial Intelligence/Robotic applications in Mountains and Hillstations.

Question
Dear Chuck

Can there be Robotic applications in Mountains and Hillstations places?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
So - how about the Curiosity Rover - which is currently on Mars attempting to climb a small mountain in the 'Gail Crater'! The answer to your question is 'YES!'.  there are all kinds of robots being built to do this kind of thing.  including Robots to travel in debris left over from earthquakes to search for survivors. So - there are many applications for robots in mountains, but it is hard to build them and make them work.  

Artificial Intelligence

Chuck Cosby