Arts/Crafts Business/paypal

we want to have people pay for our service ON LINE using our paypal. this will mean that you get payments from the SAME IP address is this a problem?

Hi Marv,

I use Paypal to accept Payments and haven't yet seen a problem. Though it is always best in business to offer the customer as many forms of payment as possible. You wouldn't want to lose a sale because you couldn't accept the customers form of payment.

Have a great day,

Shasta McLaughlin
The Extravaganza Craft Productions

Arts/Crafts Business

Shasta McLaughlin

I can answer many questions about the art and craft show industry. I can help with booth setup, advertising and marketing, increasing sales at shows, where to find shows, how to promote an art or craft show, and much more.

I have always been an artist/craft person since I was a child selling crafts at shows with my mom. I have also promoted several craft shows, and publish a newsletter for artists and crafters.

Salutatorian of my graduating class. Associates degree of Graphic Design.