Arts/Crafts Business/Indexing

Question
Do you know of a free program I can download or use online (other than Google Docs) to organize and index items in my store? Thank you so much for your time.

Answer
Hi Natasha,

I'm not sure I have enough information here to answer your question effectively. Is your store an online store or brick and mortar? Do you want a spreadsheet, database, inventory, point of sale system, or are you looking for software designed to create an index and floor plan for your store?

My best guess is that you are looking for something like a point of sale system. Just do a Google search for the term "point of sale system" and you will see several options.

If this doesn't provide the results you are looking for please clarify your question and I'll do my best to help.

Thanks,

Shasta McLaughlin
The Extravaganza Craft Productions
http://www.extravaganzacrafts.net

Arts/Crafts Business

Shasta McLaughlin