Arts/Crafts Business/Indexing

Do you know of a free program I can download or use online (other than Google Docs) to organize and index items in my store? Thank you so much for your time.

Hi Natasha,

I'm not sure I have enough information here to answer your question effectively. Is your store an online store or brick and mortar? Do you want a spreadsheet, database, inventory, point of sale system, or are you looking for software designed to create an index and floor plan for your store?

My best guess is that you are looking for something like a point of sale system. Just do a Google search for the term "point of sale system" and you will see several options.

If this doesn't provide the results you are looking for please clarify your question and I'll do my best to help.

Shasta McLaughlin
The Extravaganza Craft Productions

Arts/Crafts Business

Shasta McLaughlin

I can answer many questions about the art and craft show industry. I can help with booth setup, advertising and marketing, increasing sales at shows, where to find shows, how to promote an art or craft show, and much more.

I have always been an artist/craft person since I was a child selling crafts at shows with my mom. I have also promoted several craft shows, and publish a newsletter for artists and crafters.

Salutatorian of my graduating class. Associates degree of Graphic Design.