Arts/Crafts for Kids/Bleaching paper

Do you by chance know how someone can remove ink from paper in case one has a bunch of sheets with a logo on it and would like to use it for art projects?

Using bleach could deconstruct the paper and turn it to mush. You might try to cover it artists paint the canvases with a paint-like substance that is white and opaque. I think one is called gesso. Logos on paper are usually struck heavy on printing so they indent the surface. You may need to cover the whole page. You did not say what thickness you need for your crafts! How about getting spray contact cement and gluing the printed sides face to face. You will get heaver paper but no printing on ether side.
Hope this is some help

Arts/Crafts for Kids

Mullan Noel T.

Because of an Auto accident and the need to take painkillers my thought processes are getting sporadic and confused at times. I will no longer answer questions because I need to have control of what I am saying and I am loosing this. My apologies.

No more Questions please

Master electrician, Navy, Highschool/