Aruba/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Beach Bungalows2/9/2014Andy Mendyk
  Q: I am a 59 year old, Caucasian, single male living in Tennessee U.S.A. I am searching to rent a super ...
  A: I can only give you info on Aruba, as I visit there often. First thing I can say, for what you are ...
Aruba3/5/2013Andy Mendyk
  Q: . I have a couple of questions... How long does it take to travel from the cruise port to the ...
  A: Aruba is 19 miles long, 6 miles wide! You can get to many points of interest within a half hour ...
hotels2/15/2013Andy Mendyk
  Q: Do some of the hotels in Aruba serves American foods or Aruban foods? If there is any that serves ...
  A: ..Every hotel and timeshare facility will have American type foods. They get a lot of tourism from ...
methadone11/9/2012Andy Mendyk
  Q: i am on methadone and can get a prescription from my doctor. can i fill this in aruba without a ...
  A: ! One thing about any type of drug in Aruba is that no matter what the situation, You MUST have the ...
flight prices10/3/2012Andy Mendyk
  Q: Does anyone know what a good price is to fly from Albany NY or from NYC round trip to Aruba? What is ...
  A: .Air Fare prices have been going up and down the past 3 years. I spend a lot of time on Aruba ...
aruba to curacao7/11/2012Diane Fazio
  Q: We are visiting aruba for the second time in december and we would like to take a day trip to ...
  A: Just Returned home From Aruba... & to answer your question, I would wait until you arrive in Aruba. ...
Aruba3/25/2012Andy Mendyk
  Q: I have tickets to Aruba May 22nd-30th. I have always wanted to go there. I am a group travel agent. ...
  A: First, in my opinion, all inclusive prices in Aruba are insane. Unless you have around 20 drinks per ...
Aruba laws2/9/2012Andy Mendyk
  Q: I will be vacationing in Aruba and I want to know if it will be a problem bringing one of my ...
  A: I have a bad back and take the same. It's not so much Aruba laws, but the TSA at the airports. Any ...
ABC islands - Curacao11/22/2011Diane Fazio
  Q: I know this question might be outside of your topic but there was no experts for Curacao. We're ...
  A: I do know about Curacao & it is a very beautiful Island .It is alot like a Aruba. Because it is ...
FLIGHT FROM CARACAS TO ARUBA10/18/2011Andy Mendyk
  Q: ! I have mi flight tickets from buenos Aires to Caracas but still have caracas-Aruba-Caracas pending ...
  A: From what i see, only Venezolana and Avior operate from Caracas to Aruba. If there is any way you ...
Lobster in the Carribean9/24/2011Andy Mendyk
  Q: I will be going on a cruise that goes from Florida to Panama, Costa Rica, Aruba, Curacao, and the ...
  A: Strange question to answer! Only a few seafood resturaunts in Aruba serve lobster, and they have ...
Student Visa7/21/2011Andy Mendyk
  Q: I am looking at the option of sending my daughter to Xavier University to study medicine. She has ...
  A: Since she has Dutch nationality ( properly documented) there should be no problem. However, I would ...
Aruba bound..6/15/2011Andy Mendyk
  Q: This is a great service that is provided, thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions. My ...
  A: ! First, the Hyatt is a great place to stay. It is located in the "High Rise" section of the ...
Retirement in Aruba5/3/2011Andy Mendyk
  Q: I heard that you can stay in Aruba for three months. I also heard that this can be extended another ...
  A: Yes..just make sure you go to Immigration upon your arrival to file the papers. They will just need ...
Reservationsq3/11/2011Andy Mendyk
  Q: I'm back with another question. Do I need to make dinner reservations way in advance even prior to ...
  A: Around this time, the island starts to slow down a bit, and not too many people are there like in ...
Restaurants3/2/2011Andy Mendyk
  Q: I will be in Aruba April 1st through April 8th. I will be staying at the Radisson. I did some ...
  A: All of these choices are favorites of many..including myself. If you are looking to save time, the ...
snorkeling11/1/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: whom should our group contact regarding snorkel rental for a few hours? THANKS!!!!
  A: There is really no place to "rent" snorkel equipment, but..There are quite a few tour operators that ...
Aruba-Radisson9/22/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: I booked a trip to Aruba April 1 through April 8th 2011. This is my first time. I chose the ...
  A: The "Rad" is a good choice. Nice property with a good location. From what I have heard from a lot of ...
travel to Curacao, taxis in Aruba8/13/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: 1. Any other way to get to go to Curacao from Aruba other than air????? 2. What is the taxi rate ...
  A: .travel to Curacao from Aruba can only be done by air. Tiara Air and Dutch Antilles Express have ...
Various topics7/22/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: First, thank you for the quick response to my question last month regarding flights. Our trip is ...
  A: There are plenty of daily flights to/from Curacao from Aruba. There is really not much to do there ...
airlines7/19/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: airlines that fly from Aruba to Marguarita. I will staying in Aruba for 2 weeks then going ...
  A: .There are no flights from Aruba to Marguarita. You will have to fly into Caracas to get a flight to ...
Flights to Aruba6/29/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: I have been to Aruba four times, the last time being in 2008. On that last trip we were able to get ...
  A: ..most, if not all airlines have cut back on flights, and non-stops to Aruba are getting fewer! Only ...
Holiday inn6/12/2010Diane Fazio
  Q: .. Im thinking about staying at the Holiday inn (all inclusive) in Aruba... Would like to know if ...
  A: I actually did a Hotel inspection of that hotel last October with the Aruba Tourist Board. It is a ...
Hot Spots for ladies5/12/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: Do you know of nice "hot spots" in Aruba for young/ mid age Caribbean women? restaurants, hotels, ...
  A: ! I will try to be brief on this question! There really is not any "hot spots" for ladies in a ...
Immigration and Language?5/4/2010Rosemarie Lavelle
  Q: Im curious to know what I would have to do to live full time in Aruba. If its possible without a ...
  A: My first question is where are you a citizen currently? Here is a website that gives you info about ...
Aruba and wheat4/15/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: I have a wheat intolerance, but not to European wheat. I cannot eat bread, pizza, pasta, etc., made ...
  A: I can not honestly, and safely say where any food provider on the island gets their supplies from. ...
cheap tickets?3/19/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: I am planing to visit Aruba for the first time this august from Belgrade, Serbia. I have my cousin ...
  A: ! NOW is the time to get tickets. May thru September are considered slow months for Aruba, and also ...
location of a jewelry store2/20/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: . Hoping you might be able to help. My husband and I visited the Island last week. I fell in love ...
  A: http://carigem.org/cgi_jewelers.htm#2 Hi Kim..copy and paste the above link. Kays is located on ...
passport2/9/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: I am traveling to Curacao and Aruba late March - early April. My passport expires the end of April ...
  A: ..Apply for your renewal passport now! Even though the passport is still valid for a month, there ...
aruba places to stay.2/5/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: We are 3-4 single women early 30s. Hope that Aruba will be a good destination for us??? Wanted to ...
  A: If you like night life and activity, the high rise will fit you well. I would recommend the Holiday ...
taxi's2/2/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: Another question about taxi's. How many do they seat in a taxi.
  A: I guess we forgot that one! Taxis in Aruba can be either cars, which will hold 4, or vans, which ...
curacao, dominica, st.thomas2/1/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: Another few questions for you. We were looking at reviews and one suggested for an island tour to ...
  A: http://www.arubabound.com/transp/taxi_faresa.htm Hi Monica...The above link will show taxi rates as ...
best family outing in aruba2/1/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: My husband, I and our two teenage children will be stopping in Aruba in February. What would you ...
  A: http://www.aruba.com/OurPeoplePlaces/Activities/search/landactivities.aspx?searchon=type Hi Monica! ...
Aruba young crowd1/31/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: Hey Andy, My friends and I are thinking about a vacation to Aruba in a couple months. we are all ...
  A: The only hotel I can think of that fits that age bracket would be the Holiday Inn. Nice, clean ...
cheap lodging1/29/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: I've seen a few places (cottage/condo rentals) as low as $70 - $100 per night. I even saw one place ...
  A: .Rates are higher in Aruba from December to April. ( High Season). I assume this is the period that ...
Travel to Aruba with 2 yr old1/29/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: Greetings! I am planning a family vacation to Aruba and wondered what resorts would be entertaining ...
  A: There is not much there for a 2 year old to do, but first, for relaxation, stay away from the "High ...
20 yr. old travelling....1/26/2010Rosemarie Lavelle
  Q: My family will be going to Aruba in the fall and would like to take a 20 year old family friend with ...
  A: Sorry I have not responded quicker. The answer to your question is yes she can travel to Aruba, but ...
SuperBowl Wagers1/25/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: Going for the SuperBowl 2010. Is there anywhere to wager on the game. Thx in advance
  A: .The Seaport Casino ( downtown, in the Renaissance Market Place) has a sports book in the rear of ...
retirement in aruba1/17/2010Andy Mendyk
  Q: My wife and i are considering very strongly in retireing to Aruba, could you please tell me what ...
  A: I have been asked this question dozens of times. It is not easy to live in Aruba permanently if you ...
aruba vaction12/3/2009Andy Mendyk
  Q: Hey there I've been going crazy trying to find a place to go on vacation. But then I saw aruba. And ...
  A: From what you describe to me, the best choice will be the Holiday Inn. It does have a younger crowd, ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9   |  Next       All

Aruba

Andy Mendyk

Top Expert on this page