Do some of the hotels in Aruba serves American foods or Aruban foods? If there is any that serves American foods, can you tell me one or two.

Hi Chris...Every hotel and timeshare facility will have American type foods. They get a lot of tourism from the US, so all menus will show that type of food. They have pizza ( Pizza Bobs and Pizza Hut).
Just to name a few franchises there, you will find McDonalds, Subway, KFC, DD, Starbucks, Tony Romas, Ruths Chris Steakhouse, Little Ceasars just to name a few.
No problem finding American food, and most resturants will have a few selections of Aruba style food also.  I like Iguana Joes in downtown Oranjestad myself!
Have a great trip!!!

Andy Mendyk

Been to this Island 25 times, can answer questions on weather, airline service, hotels, beaches, time-share industry, Casinos, local customs, and everything a first time traveler needs to know.

Recieved The Certificate of Distinction from The Aruba Tourism Authority on 8/29/98