Asian Stocks/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
share market11/26/2007Kunal Shinde
  Q: hai.. i know what is share market...but like to learn more about it...iam a BE graduate...where ...
  A: Your question is little confusing for me, still i will try to attempt at my best level. You can ...
BSE/NSE - number of stocks bought/sold11/20/2007Kunal Shinde
  Q: Can you let me know where on bse / nse can i find the following: 1. number of stocks sold / bought ...
  A: You can find out this info on web site i.e. bseindia.com and nseindia.com While market is open, put ...
Future of Disk TV10/31/2007Kunal Shinde
  Q: i am interested in investing in disktv cos DTH is the futute of entertainment media and dishtv has ...
  A: Sorry for late reply, i was busy in other activities. Your analysis is right, but as you are long ...
Stock10/15/2007Kunal Shinde
  Q: I am very much interested to do Share business, right now I am working as system administrator. I ...
  A: Sorry for late reply. I was very busy in other activity. As you are new in this field, I will ...
Markets EQUITY9/11/2007Kunal Shinde
  Q: I am a long term Investor looking for returns of 25% per year I want to Invest Inr200000 I can ...
  A: It is nice to know that you are looking at "Equity" from Investment point instead of trading. This ...
stocks8/26/2007Kunal Shinde
  Q: I have been looking at stocks like Yahoo, Walmart, Coca Cola etc. And it seems to good to be ...
  A: Your strategy is very interesting. I will just add few points for selecting good stocks. Look out ...
purchasing5/27/2007Kunal Shinde
  Q: I am an American trying to purchase several Asian stocks. They are only listed on their own ...
  A: I fail to undestand why your broker is mentioning about $20,000/- per company. It is big amount per ...
Share marketing4/20/2007Kunal Shinde
  Q: I am Nazir from Kerala, India.I want to know that how the price of a share is changing when day ...
  A: Share market is also work on same principles like other market. Its demand and supply situation ...
research3/1/2007Paul Ling
  Q: What is a good website to do HK company research such as true P/E, EPS, etc. I find Yahoo one ...
  A: I'm Chart lover most of time I will visit here http://www.stock-anal.com/stock-chart/hk.htm for ...
shorts2/21/2007Paul Ling
  Q: com to me. I am going to subscribe to the premium package. Where in e-finet.com do I look for ...
  A: The short selling report in HK are free of charge. It can found at Official exchange web.All service ...
stock value2/3/2007Paul Ling
  Q: I just want to know who changes the stock value in stock market?I understand the value of stock ...
  A: Yes, you are right . Chinese say" Every things has it's price". however How to estimate is the ...
Hsbc stock12/12/2006Paul Ling
  Q: What is the main reason for HSBC stock to drop from 120 to 80 and continues to lose money until ...
  A: FYI,HK market was slump at 2003 , because of SAR ( bird flu) huge damage with happen, after 2000 IT ...
Investment in China9/19/2006Paul Ling
  Q: My name is Katie. I would like to invest in China stocks/funds. What is the best way to invest in ...
  A: China are near close market to the personal investor. however some of china listed stock are also ...
Annual report difference?11/8/2004Paul Ling
  Q: I m studying the annual reports of MTRC(0066)from 2001 to 2003 and need to prepare a comparison on ...
  A: Sorry for late reply, because of mailing system delay my process. I found your question are liab on ...
fresh buyer of stock4/26/2004Market Whiz
  Q: sir, i want to buy some of the stocks, pls tell me is it worth or give ur suggestion to buy the ...
  A: Mr.Arshad Investing is a skill you should develop slowly and steadily. The stocks you hold (most of ...
will the banking sector rise after the budget2/12/2001alex
  Q: what is the future of banking sector iin indian stock market?
  A: whether banking sector will rise post budget or not depends on whether the interest on small saving ...

Page:    1 

Asian Stocks