Ask the Veterinarian/Neutered dog or not?

Question
I have no idea if my German shepherd has been neutered or not? Help. I recently noticed that his sack were quite small and I was checking to see if i saw any cuts but i didn't so while i was looking around for cuts i notice the testicles in the sack were small so i dont know if he is neutered or not. please help.

Answer
You would not find any cuts as the skin heals rapidly. the testicles inside the scrotum in a mature German Shepherd (you did not say how old he is) would be at least the size of a ping pong ball(though much softer) unless there is a genetic problem. You could stop by your veterinary clinic and ask a technician to take a quick feel. There should be no charge for that. Or stop at the humane society or local shelter if that is closer.  

Ask the Veterinarian

Dr. Christina Chambreau